Chapter 25

Unedited

Raphael's POV

"Signore Raphael, she picked a painting." Gianni said as I answered his call.

"A painting?" I repeated with a question.

"Si Signore!" He answered with a yes in an Italian phrase.

Just a painting?

I woke up this morning with a ringing sound of my phone. I wanted to ignore the call but I was persuaded to wake up when I realized that I was with Alessa, and I don't want to interrupt her sleep. I want her to get enough rest since I was the one who was responsible for burning her out, I only permitted her to sleep when the sun has started to shine. My phone stopped ringing and I muttered a good words under my breath.

I looked at Alessa lying on her side next to me, half of her body was covered with the thick white sheets, but her back that was facing me was a little bit revealed that exposed her tiny mole on her right shoulder. I wanted to touch it but I realized that my one hand was on the top of her breast, that was so soft and tempting, I pulled her gently closer to me and smelled her hair, it was so addictive, just like her. I lifted my head to reach the hollow of her neck and planted a small butterfly kisses, up to her shoulder and moved my hand to slowly massage her breast, I felt my dick felt firm and alive. I shifted my hand to the other and feel its softness as I proceeded to turn her body to lay her on her back.

She was still sleeping but I saw the corner of her lips lazy movement as if giving me a smile that makes me more aggressive, I licked her nipple before I sucked them gently. She arched her body as a sign of being responsive. She lifted her hands and proceeded to my shoulder rubbing down to my biceps. I looked at her on sleepy eyes, there was still a smile painted on her lips.

"Good morning babe." I said huskily as I started to kiss on her lips and she responded very well while she explored her hands on the side of my body.

"I want you to sleep but, I need to do this sweetheart." I whisper as I placed myself on her top and divided her legs, then I gently slide my fingers to performed a foreplay that make her say my name in between our kisses.

"Are you ready?"

I didn't wait for her to answer, I slowly inserted my masculinity to her wet, warm, soft velvet and started my thrust.

I kissed her before I laid down on her side. I succeeded to reach my peak after hers. I felt tired but felt completed at the same time. I looked at Alessa, she was pulling up the blanket to cover her naked body.

I smiled. I thought having sex under the shower is the best morning sex I will ever have, but what happened between us yesterday and today, proved me wrong. Making it with Alessa on the bed, experiencing her warm touch could be more fulfilling and more satisfying.

I hugged Alessa and pulled her closer to me, she fell asleep in an instant. I can not blame her, I did most of our time making sex.

We were on that position when my phone rings and it makes Alessa moved a bit. I slowly removed my arms from her, and slowly got up to look after my pants, it is where I put my phone last night. I managed to got up naked from bed without interrupting her sleep.

I grabbed my pants and pulled out my phone, it was from an unregistered number, I tap the answer button and made my way to the living room without bothering to clothe myself.