4) The co star veins ⚠️

*****************************************

⚠️Not exactly 18+ but has slight dirty talks. Skip if you are too young.

Mew Gulf grew close. No-one in set bothered about them hugging , cuddling and flirting anymore.

The manly and bossy Gulf turned to cute baby around Mew.

The both didn't question their label either.

And everyone would be suprised if Gulf didn't sit on Mew 's lap like it is his seat or if Mew didn't lift Gulf like a baby.

Good thing Gulf realised that he liked Mew.
Maybe he liked being pampered . It's been many years since he sat on someone's lap or someone carried him around.

Really Gulf?.Your 6 feet tall,70 kg heavy and 20 years old. His rational part of mind spoke.

But Gulf gave it no attention. He liked the man's behaviour towards him but he also admired his character, hardwork , aura and what not.

He didn't know if it's crush or plain admiration or something else?

It's definitely not friendship or brotherhood. His mind told.

He didn't behave that way around friends or anyone actually.

Don't even ask Gulf why he twisted Mew's nipple over his shirt during the shooting while he was supposed to just keep his hands on Mew's chest.

He badly wanted to do it since the day he saw that pic. He was curious.

Thank God Mew didn't react to it . Gulf thought both with relief and disappointment.

They will have to shoot thier first intimate scene tomorrow in an island, he was even asked to groom himself according to it. So he planned to sleep after reading tomorrow's scene...

Hmm it's not too intimate though, Mew will have to go topless not sure about me though.Gulf thought before he slept .

The story is about a pscycatist who is forced to deal with a rich pscycatric patient who came to him only because he could inherit his mother's company only after he is cured .

It had lot of NCs in novel cause the pscyo has perverted sexual desires. And script has toned it to pass censor.

*****************************************

They were in an exotic room, the setting was perfect and romantic with dim light.

He was standing near the balcony.

Mew hugged him from behind and he gwaked at the veiny arms.

He traced the veins with his finger .

"Such a daddy" he whispered.

Mew hugged him closer and whispered in his ear " is it ?" Mew kissed his ear tip and continued to whisper" Why do you say so?"

"ahghraa These . prominent veins on your big hands screams Daddy". He answered moaning, still looking at the hands.

Mew bit his ears and told " in that case" Mew paused.

He tried to listen to what Mew said ignoring Mew's hot breath near his ears and Mew whispered huskily " I have something other than my hands , which is big and more veiny , wanna see it baby?"

He blushed red understanding what it was and seperated himself from the hug and turned to look at Mew , who kissed him hungrily without any delay.
He unbuttoned Mew's shirt and carresed the smooth chest and nipples.

Mew broke the kissed and unzipped his pants taking out the thing Mew bragged about minutes ago and he(gulf) can assure you the older guy wasn't lying.

Big and veiny. Gulf gulped .

Mew looked up at Gulf with eyes filled with lust, Sexy Gulf thought .

" Impressed?".. Mew asked moving closer to him . When Mew was infront of him , the guy smirked before leaning toward his ears and continuing " How impressed will you be when it is deep inside here..." the guy's index finger poked his clothed hole while the palm lay on his right peach cheek..

Gulf took a deep breath and the handsome guy finished" while a standing me is holding you in my arms and thrusting from behind. "

Mew definitely has the strength for that reverse stand and carry position. Gulf thought while blushing.

"And remember you'll be begging me to slow down".Mew added looking directly in his eyes, making him gasp.

Mew stepped back chucking at his reaction and held his hand and directed it towards the veiny thing.

His fingers were an inch away from touching it when someone knocked the door. Thier eyes widened and both looked at the door. Knocks turned to bangs.

"Gulf get up , you asked me to wake you earlier today." His mom's voice was heard.

And Gulf woke up startled like he was caught doing something.

His breathing was fast and shallower. Eyes wide.

It's a dream.. Gulf realised.

"Gulf" his mom called again

I should have slept in condo he muttered.

" Yes mom, I'll get ready" Gulf shouted back and she left.

Holy hell . He cursed himself for having a wet dream about his co star.

But will his thing be veiny too? His perverted brain asked just for knowledge you know.

He shut that part of his brain and rushed to get ready.

****************************************
// I'll try to update one more chap today.