OpChapter: (Gulf's)secrets uncovered

// It's not mandatory to read this chapter, but like I said, it will tell you how Gulf,Ava, Rai and another person are related.

It also forms foundation for Flight Attendent mistake backstory. You're gonna learn abt Tharn's grandparents 😂 and how eternals concept work .

" Yeah , I'll join you guys later. I can't leave today. I'll be there before the wedding. " Ava was in her cabin on the phone with her friends , in front of her was a pile of files .

" Mm. K bye . Have fun. I'll hang up now" she spoke while checking the files.

Soon she sighed and leaned back. It was tiring but she had to check these management files. Suddenly a file grabbed her attention. It was Gulf's file. She was going through it just yesterday.

She then closed the other files , messaged Honey to get her a coffee and quickly opened the file. 

She started going through it , and then opened the more elaborate one in her laptop.   

She still had few findings in Gulf's case which wasn't documented before atall. Ava couldn't pry deeper because she couldn't subject Gulf to a test , at least not without his consent.

She was lost in research when she heard a knock ,so she let the person come in.

" Coffee Doctor."  It was Doctor Bun. 

Ava was totally surprised to hear him that she almost dropped the coffee, she whipped her head up fast to meet him.

" Oh, Dr.Bun, I wasn't expecting you today. Please have a seat." She stood up but was gestured to sit by Bun.

" Just had to pass this way, thought of meeting you. Just picked up the coffee from your secretary." He answered.

" Oh, I'll get you a coffee first." Ava was about to call Honey but Dr.Bun waved his hand dismissing the proposal.

" You look stressed, anything I can help? Oh Kanawat's file, any troubles? " Dr. Bun asked, concerned. 

Though she looked a little confused Ava nodded " I was just going through Gulf's files yesterday, like to make sure to have his medical history ready just in case we run into trouble abroad during his wedding. But I feel like a few things are strange, not in a bad way. Just , mm what to say , it's like he is quite lucky. Things happen like…." Ava struggled to find the perfect word.

" Like he was made specifically for it? Like he was designed this way by nature for someone?" Dr. Bun cut in with an unamused face.

" Yeah. Exactly . He is infertile as a male and fertile as a carrier only  but has not visible defect like in pseudohermaphrodites, like zero associated birth defects  which is impossible. He has no problem maintaining his male looks despite all the hormones.

 He needed no surgery for any corrections. " Ava hesitate.

" Carry on, what's it? The fact that he got pregnant on his first cycle, on first coupling?" Dr. Bun almost had a smile on his face.

" Yes. The fact that Mew was there on his most fertile day and he was able to get pregnant from the first cycle is impossible." Ava continued.

" Mm. I understand what you are saying. It's just too good to be true right ?" Bun questioned and Ava agreed " Like he isn't normal, like he is an …."

" Omega?" Dr. Bun had a smug look.

" I was just about to use it as an example, that's all." Ava looked embarrassed.