38) wedding night

"We shouldn't be doing this.." Mew groaned as he pulled away from the kiss breathless.

" Oh, you little apple is older now, I'm in second trimester so comparatively safer. After all, it's our wedding night." Gulf replied, grouping his husband's chest.

" Ah, I'm torn between making the sweetest love to you and pound the hell out of you.." Mew rasped while grabbing his husband's ass with a hand .

" We could do both " Gulf whispered looking at Mew softly, which made Mew knead his ass roughly.

" I can't afford to trouble our baby. " Mew said, touching his forehead with Gulf's.

" It's our wedding night though," Gulf pouted .

Mew chuckled and now cupped his husband's ass with both hands. " Leave it to me. I'll make tonight pleasure full. Moreover , your husband here can fuck you good every night not just on wedding night."

Mew picked Gulf up proceeded to bed even before Gulf could register his word and be flustered.

Soon both started making out passionately while stripping each other.

" You're wet" Mew chuckled as he thrusted a finger in.

" Ahh,. And you're hard." Gulf smirked, grabbing his husband's shaft.

" I am. " Mew started adding another finger to accompany the one moving.

Gulf moaned in response .

" Looks like someone is hungry" Mew smirked, tapping softly at his husband's hole that was clenched around his fingers.

" Mmm.. are .. are you gonna feed him the main course? I'm sure he's hungry for more than the finger chips you are giving him." Gulf spoke through moans while being scissored.

" My darling, what's a meal without appetizers? They open one up main course " Mew then went closer to Gulf's ears and whispered " And I think he should have some more fingers while waiting for the main dish." And pulled away before adding another finger.

" Aa.... Huuhh.. too many." Gulf groaned while another finger was added.

Mew laughed, " If I give you the last piece, will you be full from it..?"

" I...he wants to be full from red hot meat... not fingers " Gulf panted.

" Mm. Then let's save it for latter. Will have to serve what's asked for. " Mew said pulling his fingers off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Are you in pain darling? " Mew asked while tucking back Gulf's hair from the forehead.

" You were so slow I'm not even tired." Gulf laughed and snuggled closer to Mew's chest.

" This husband is offended." Mew faked hurt , making Gulf giggle again.

" Gulf... "

" Mm?"

" I was thinking we should move out of the condo. The doc said that too. " Mew said .

" To where ?" Gulf asked seriously.

" Hm, maybe my parents' house? I know it's too early and kind off uncomfortable for you. Initially I thought of moving there only in late pregnancy, but I can't afford a proper house for us now. If it's just any house we can buy it. But I think we should wait and buy a house where we can have a future with." Mew kissed Gulf's palm .

Mew had to settle a few of Gulf's contract cancellation as few investors didn't accept the reasons his manager gave. No wonder he is a little tight on cash.

Seeing Gulf deep in thought Mew interrupted again " Actually, plan was to move in to one of Ava's villa which she said we could borrow. But I couldn't contact her since the day before. If you are not willing, we can wait ."

" No, it's fine p'Mew. Afterall i feel like we have troubled Ava enough. Her not coming to the wedding itself says something." Gulf frowned, a bit angry at his friend.

" Now don't let your pregnancy mood swings speak, she may be just really busy. Sleep now." Mew kissed his forehead and drew his closer to his chest .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

// So almost the end . I'll add one more chap before ending it. Then maybe continue it as a book 2 with time skip.

Will add a spl chap on the supernatural trio for completion sake. Espl Ryder. He is Gulf mate afterall. If guys want more of them or have questions I'll oblige.

// Any doubts, leave it here if you have any.

Finally.. one question. What was your first bl, like how did you end up in bl dramas? Guess mine😶