14) Change

Gulf has moved to his condo.It been a week since that incident in resort.
Mew wasn't beside him Gulf woke up, but the man did come rushing to him from the balcony before Gulf couldn't get up.

I thought we weren't supposed to ponder over it again and again ... Gulf's mind tried to knock some sense into him.

Concentrate on the new project concentrate...

Yup Gulf's plan to forget or move on from what happened that day was to busy himself ...

He accepted a side role in a Hetro drama. It was small for his fame but he couldn't do bl anymore. There's no denial that he would have never been able to do it if not for his co star Mew.

Well he's no more my co-star...

What is the man to him now?

He doesn't know. Mew gave him a hug and told he'll always be there for him if he needs any support in future... But will he ?

It was clearly a farewell.

Okay back to work.

****************************************
********

Gulf was on set when his manager came to him with a good news.

A producer wanted to offer Gulf an action hero series...

" When will the project start sir? " He asked the person sent by producer.

" Well pre production work will start in a month, then you'll be provided with a fitness trainer and stunt trainer . And hopefully he'll get you in shape before shoot start... it'll be roughly after 3 months" the Guy continued" but you'll be asked to take a screen test once the pre production starts... You know few are still doubtful... ".

" Hmm should I get ripped within a month then" no wayyyy. Gulf screamed internally.

" Oh no. Just make sure you avoid junks so you'll look more healthy. It's just like an audition." The Guy smiled.

Thank God.

This project was important to Gulf for few reasons...

One he can atleast be as successful as his ex co-star. Yeah Mew capitalised his fame to pump his musical career and he was more successful.

Don't you dare ask Gulf why he wanted to be his ex co star's equal..

Second it'll take up lot of his time and energy so he could move on from things.

Third reason was his career.

*****************************************

It been two weeks, Gulf has totally forgotten Mew or that's what he made everyone belive.

Gulf planned on doing some exercises so he'll look good in the audition but his body and mind simply failed to co-operate.

He always felt tired and hot.
Sometimes his tummy ached but it wasn't too much and resolved on its own.

Finally he didn't workout.. all he could do was keep himself from eatting junk and high calorie food.

Gulf did a good job in distracting himself from Mew for few days but lately things took a turn.

He doesn't know why but he finds himself thinking about Mew more than ever.

He is even listening to Mew's songs especially the one that was released when they were co stars... One that fans thought was about him.

He used to feel happy and shy when he heard it then but it feels nostalgic and emotional now.

*****************************************
3rd week.

" Are you fine? I know that action series is important to you but I think you're working too much " Gulfs manger said with a worried expression.

Huh.. bitch I did nothing... Working too much itseems ... JOKES ON YOU.

" Gulf?"

" Im fine what made you think like that". Gulf asked looking at his script.

" Well you seem tired and mmm weak.? "

" It's just because of work . I'll be fine" He said looking at his manager this time.

" Fine".

Everything was good but Gulf suddenly complained he had a bad headache .

He refused to even move , so they had to shoot scenes of other actors first instead.

Gulf's manager had tough time negotiating this. He was almost punched by his boss when tried to convince Gulf to act his part after hours of rest.

*****************************************
Huff.

Gulf sighed standing infront of his mirror.
He has gotten leaner , even some of his tummy fat is lost but what confused him was the fact that his body looked different , softer? He doesn't know how to describe.

His body felt sore , his chest especially.

His headache became recurrent from past week . Doctor prescribed him painkiller and asked him to take it if it become unbearable, and he was asked to avoid stress. But he rarely took them... He was repulsed by the smell of medicines.

Gulf stalked his ex co-star sometime on social media... Something inside his craved to see the handsome face.

And Gulf won't admit it to anyone that he created a fake account to dislike an insta reel that shipped Mew with some girl maybe his present co star.

Why are you being so sensitive... His mind questioned him for that
I'm not you asshole mind

His manager too complained Gulf is being sensitive these days.

Poor guy can't be blamed.. One day Gulf threw a tantrum on how his female onscreen partner's perfume was too strong and he couldn't act standing close to her because it gave him headache.

His manager had to apologise on behalf of Gulf to the crying girl and production department .

He even wondered what could change humble Gulf to arogant Gulf.

Fame maybe.

He swore to Gulf that the girl's spray was not even detectable but Gulf stood his ground.

Has he lost his senses ?

Gulf questioned in his mind.

It was like his senses were heightened suddenly,

Am I turning into a vampire, or am evolving into higher being like they show in superhero movies....

Before he could think more he felt sleepy. It was still evening but he has been sleeping a lot these day.
And still feel tired once I wake up.Gulf complained to himself.

*Ding*

Gulf reached out for his phone . It was a message ... His eyes widened. A message from someone he didn't want to deal with for now.

Agrh. I'm too tired to handle this shit..
He groaned,

*****************************************
// If you don't know ... Baby is formed 2 weeks after the "act"....