31) Special

Mew slumped next to Gulf on the bed, panting heavily and eyes still closed. The pleasured expression on his face told Gulf that Mew was still reminiscing the post orgasmic pleasure.

Gulf couldn't help but notice how breathtakingly sexy Mew look during sex. Last time he was lost in his own pleasure and pain to fully take in this sight. But this time , he could clearly see how Mew's face morphed into something that could make Aphrodite weak in knees, while he was riding Gulf's thigh chasing after his release.
Don't even get Gulf started on his groans and moans.

Mew was a sex god, nope his sex god period.

What did he ever do to bang this handsome guy?
Well he went to the audition, prayed for this handsome guy to be cast in the show even did merit.

Gulf smiled and just in time Mew turned to face him with his eyes partly open and a lazy smile.

" Gulf your thighs are a ticket to heaven" Mew teased.

"Maybe it's the hormone tablets " Gulf spoke, trying to divert Mew from his burning ears.

"That or maybe just everything about you is perfect. " Mew said. Mew couldn't deny that pregnancy did make Gulf's body softer and a little plumpier than before.

He cuddled Gulf, throwing his arms over the latter's torso while snuggling his face close to those pink ears.

"Sad that only i got a release. " Mew murmured.
The male hormone blockers need for baby's well being temporary affected Gulf's erection , and the release through the other way wasn't possible without penetration. " We should ask Dr. Bun if it's ok to use at least fingers." Mew suggest in a serious tone.

This left Gulf speechless. How shameless can his handsome boyfriend be?

" Seriously Mew? I'm never facing him if you ask anything of that sort. Wait for three months." Gulf said.

" How about we ask your friend, Ava?" Mew enquired.

Gulf snorted. " Trust that cockbloker for giving you blue balls. I won't be surprised if she said not to do it for a year straight." He finished.

" Gulf " Mew called out softy.

Oh, what now? Gulf wondered . Each time Mew called him this way, he had something to tell him.

" Mm?" Gulf responded.

" Are you sad? You know if you're regretting any of this and want to go back to your mom, .... I'll understand.."

" How stupid are you p'Mew?" Gulf asked in a sincere tone.

" I.."

" Shh. I literally announced my decision just this evening." He said.

" And I want to know if you regret it and if you're sad," Mew replied.

" Sad, yes. Regret no. I know what I am doing, Mew. I love my mom, my family but I can't compromise on the one I want to spend my life with. If I disgust my mom now, then it's better to let the person with the problem go till they work on it. " Gulf gave Mew a smile. A strained one.

Now it was Mew's turn to feel bad, he just distrubed Gulf's perfect life, when he at first place was a coward.
This 21 22 year old baby guy is talking about spending his life with him, while he was scared of outcomes.

Fine he too was this impulsive a few years ago and that is where his fears lie but he tries to soothe himself that Gulf and he are two different person.

Gulf maybe be decisive and not impulsive. Gulf's actions and words are different from the old Mew.

So for once, Mew decised to cease his guilt.

" I will always be by your side in whatever you decide Gulf. Even in future." He assured Gulf who seems irritate at how Mew hints he will support him even if he backs off later.

" Okay okay. My sulking baby pass me the phone, i have something to show you." Mew tried calming Gulf.

" What do you wanna show?" Gulf introgates while handling over the phone.

" This" Mew replies giving the phone back to Gulf.

" What is this? Your new collection? " Gulf ask looking at the rings' picture.

" Why will it come in pair if that's the case" Mew looked done.

" Oh, couple rings? Promise ring?" Gulf asked looking so cute.

Nope Mew is done.

" I would love the idea of promise ring if we were 14. Gulf, they'll be our engagement rings, the one you'll be proposed with. There are more pictures. Select one." Mew said.

Oo

" Not my fault. You really have problem with timing things. No one expects to choose ring like this ." Gulf gesture to himself.

" Like what?" Mew failed to his his smile throughout.

" With my stomach covered in your sticky mess.." Gulf barked back making Mew grin.

" Moreover , noone shows their partner ring before proposal." Gulf pouted.

" Oh darling, wanted to propose you with something you will like and want. After all it's going to stay forever , it has to be something you want." Mew said.

" Silly Mew, only wedding rings are that important." Gulf spoke.

" If it's you everything is special." Mew have him a genuine smile