35) Closer

" How's it?" Gulf ,who came out of the fitting room, asked Mew .

" I'm not the right person to ask my love, I may be heavily biased….. about the person wearing the clothes to notice it." Mew replied , snaking his hands to Gulf's waist

" For love of God, please. You guys start being serious and stop this ." Mew sister had hands on her head.

" Why are you being sour, spoiling the soon to be wed couple cute banter. " Mew's mom who just entered scolded.

" Mom, this is the 12th or 13th cheesy pickup line of your son's. We have the wedding in a week. If he goes on like this we won't find the dress and I will end up in hospital." She deadpanned, forcing everyone to take the matter seriously.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" We are about to get married in four  days" Mew said with a fond smile looking at Gulf who was lying on Mew's naked chest. " Can you believe it?"  He asked, running his fingers softly through Gulf's hair.

Gulf snuggled further into Mew's chest and hummed, " when I first saw you, All I could think was how biased God has been to you. All handsome and masculine.. who would have thought I will end up owning it all."

" I have an owner now? Master ah? " Mew asked sarcastically.

" Yeah like a pet, you will soon get your collar in the form of a ring." Gulf  tried speaking seriously yet struggled to keep his mouth straight.

" As long as …" Mew's hand with was holding Gulf closer to him, moved downwards and into the pajama pants " the master lets me inside his warm , narrow dungeon…." He poked Gulf's rim making Gulf yelp in surprise. " I will be happy." Mew completed with a satisfied smirk.

Gulf's brain again flashed his dream , and he couldn't help but compare  how the Mew in dream poked his clothed hole . Did his brain predict Mew's character or did he manifest his desires. Who knows?

" Meww.." Gulf moaned as a finger tip entered his slightly wet hole, the hormones did enhance his slick production , and the tablet too.

" What is it darling?" Mew asked with a fake innocent expression making Gulf mewl more with frustration.

" We shouldn't p'Mew ssss…" Gulf hissed hold Mew's other arm before he could complete.

Mew's ring finger which was entering him had been thrusted deep suddenly to let the cold engagement ring in the finger to come in contact with his warm channels, which  caused Gulf's reaction.

" How many times should I remind you to drop the phi dear?" Mew asked, twisting his fingers.

" Ahh, Mew. Cold…" Gulf dropped his head on Mew's shoulder.

" It will warm up, continue what you were saying." Mew smiled smugly.

" Ss…We can't mm do it, you can't enter . We got scolded last time ahaann, Meww " Gulf spoke with great difficulty. " I …. He even transferred energy to me…." Gulf made sure not to mention Rai's name. He didn't want Mew to get pissed because he spoke another man's name when he was being finger. No.

Mew's finger stopped moving " Why do you have to turn me off by talking about them, ah and you seriously trust that guy." He asked pouting.

" I felt better after he did that, and you are the one who loves this child, so it's better na." Gulf asked.

Mew lust clouded mind  missed Gulf's being serious about not putting the child in danger for Mew's sake, he thought Gulf was teasing him .

" Fine , I'm sure mommy here can take daddy's fingers though.." Mew smirked as he continued thrusting his finger.