10) The fall

" So, you just proceeded to the room I said . They have arranged photographer for the insta promo .  I'll go discuss about what the brand had decided about further couple projects" Said Gulf manager Kim.

Gulf proceed to the said room after getting his costumes done. Before Gulf could  enter he heard people there speak.

" Oh man, this didn't even get half the views we thought it'll get" said a man from PR department of the brand ,who was incharge of new MewGulf ad .

" Told you their fandom is no more. Why do you think they get very less couple works?"
Said another black haired guy beside him.

" Well I don't know why the brand signed them up for series of events" the first guy asked with a stressed expression.

" They still have fandom but yeah very less than what they had. And company thought fans were just silent as there's no couple work and will come back in huge numbers of MewGulf return." Said the black haired guy.

" Don't know if the company will stick to earlier plan or what."the first guy complained sighing.

" You know few people are even shipping Mew with others. His music video partners . Mew Gulf is past now I guess". The black haired guy said and grabbed his coffee .

" Whatever it is let's not talk about this gay ad . Gulf should be here anytime for the solo shoot . I'll get my camera ready" he said shaking his head.

Gulf waited for few minutes after they stop to enter.

He knows what  they said was not completely wrong but it hurts.

Truth is always bitter isn't it?

He sighed before entering and wishing they . He was somehow done with the shoot and left to his car.

******************************************
Gulf's not sure what the company is gonna decide. Mew and Gulf have signed up for 3 video ads and were told we'll get further work based on how the promotion goes

Kim came back and told me they'll be doing five couple lives instead .

"Any other couple works?" He asked Kim with his eyes closed , and fingers crossed.

" Well , they have a sister company which owns a group of resorts outside the city. You can swap this lives for a ad. But you'll need to stay out of town and may need more than one day you know."

" Swap it to that then."Gulf said still closing his eyes.

" What why? Lives are just for hours and more profitable to you. And will Mew accept it too". Kim questioned back.

" I'll convince him. " Gulf said before putting his headphones on.

Mew's first song was playing. They were still co stars back then unlike now. There were rumours that the song was based on Gulf.

Hearing it now hits differently. His voice , his lyrics everything is pulling me from inside .

Gulf thought controlling his emotions.

He didn't even listen to Mew's lates song. Why ?

Because it was a duet with a gorgeous actress. And he had collaborated with another male singer  .

He can never forget what he felt when he saw a instagram meme on the song where Mew was shipped with the actress , and its comment shipped him with the singer.

Gulf took a deep breath trying not to cry.

He asked Kim to drop him in his condo.
******************************************

After freshening up Gulf texted Mew.

Hello phi. Got to talk about our couple contract with Eastmen Homes . Call me when free.

He was gaming to pass time but he was still anxious on how to convince Mew without doing anything to hurt him.

How did our fandom come to this. Gulf questioned himself.

Mew was still the same . He cared for him , pampered him when they met. But yeah they weren't in fanmeet where fans requested them to do cheesey thing. It was a pre recorded video.

And Mew already told Gulf theyll reduce their proximity on screen as he thought fans will not allow them to work on solo projects of they didn't do it.

I still wish I could be in the time when Mew was always besides me. Gulf though sadly throwing his game away on bed.

Gulf's phone rang in time.

Mew...

" Hello pMew".

"Hello Nong. Why did you plan to switch lives to ads. ? You know lives are better. It takes less of your dates and time. And we failed once in ad, if we do it again it will be last one."Mew explained.

" Isn't it better that ways phi. We either comeback or fail. Second chance to our fandom. You know lives have cheesy stuff you wanna avoid. " Gulf countered.

" I don't know why you're taking the risk. And we'll have to allocate two continuous days or more". Mew reasoned.

" It's ok phi. My schedule isn't tightly packed I can come on the day you fix". Gulf argued

" You're stubborn tua-eng". Mew said in low voice after a pause.

Yes Gulf was being stubborn.

And selfish too. Yes they'll meet five times of they choose other option but just for a hour but now they'll be together for 2 days.

He needed to confess, without thinking about anything else . That place will give him the privace and it being last project gives courage.

He'll put the managers away somehow .

The thought of not being able to see Mew pained him forget about thinking he'll end up with someone else.

He was ready to confess and get Mew even if Mew wanted a secret relationship he was up for it.

Or to confess and try to let his feelings go if atall it could.

He will try everything in his power so he'll no regret. Everything.

******************************************
// we're Nearing the plot