18) Decision 1

"Gulffffff , are you listening ? We got an appointment with one of the best gynaecologists…. You know what most of the celebrities who hide pregnancy go to him. His hospital is highly confidential and secure. If rumours are to be believed he has even handled fee trans and who knows maybe even men ….. But it was very difficult to find him and get appointments. Mew and I drained all our connections. I deserve more credit though . Gulf?" Ava was blabbering on the phone to Gulf.

Don't get her wrong…. She was just happy she found the best for her patient …. And she put lot of effort into it so she was excited.

"Yeah.  Okay and next time talk less". Gulf responded while munching chips.

" Rude.. anyways don't eat junk and you better be eating healthy and enough . Forget about your diet and work out plans" Ava continued.

" Okay mae….. " Gulf mocked.

" What the hell… Anyways, be ready tmrw 7 am  . I'll pick you . Mew will be there before us ".  Ava said and cut the call.

Gulf pouted looking at the phone….

Too Early…..And Mew should come with me tsk. I hate you Mew and I hate you more you annoying doctor lady.

Just then he heard his front door opening and he quickly threw his chips packet behind the couch.

Mew has moved in with him to take care of him.

" Darling…. Are you awake?" Mew asked, closing the door .

Of Course it's just 8 pm…Gulf rolled his eyes inwardly and answered " Yeah phi. " 

" Good . I brought us some dinner from home. Mom cooked it herself so it's really healthy. Let's eat before it gets cold. " Mew said placing the food on table.

" Can I eat latter I'm not hungry?" Gulf asked, he just had chips so yeah he wasn't hungry.

" It's not good to eat late… especially since '' Mew glanced Gulf's tummy " I'll just shower and come let's eat together please? " He asked .

He asked his mom to prepare healthy dishes which Ava said were safe for pregnant people and I got off work early so he could pick it up to feed Gulf….. his baby.

He really wanted to care for the baby explicitly but he was afraid it'll upset Gulf or worse pressurized him about keeping the baby.

You got this Mew calm down. He took a deep breath.

Gulf could see how tired Mew was yet his phi has put a lot of effort into bringing the food . So he agreed.

Making Mew smile and press a kiss on his hair before going to shower.

He's so caring . Sh Gulf He's caring for you because you're pregnant with his kid… don't you dare simp over him again. He told himself.

 But Gulf knows better than that. Mew always cared about him, pampered him, and went out of his comfort zone to pleasure Gulf.

How caring will he be if I keep the baby. 

Gulf shook his head to clear the thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------

" Gulf , be active . You can sleep there but move faster now. Else we'll be spotted. " Ava said ask she dragged Gulf out after giving him a mask and beanie to cover his identity.

Gulf groaned as he tucked the beanie…

" I hate beanies tsk".

" Oye… don't take it off" Ava tugged his arm.

Well the 5 feet petite had a hard time dragging a 6ft bulky baby to her black Lamborghini and finally drove to the destination.

------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ava ,Gulf and Mew were in the lounge. Gulf was literally sleeping on Mew.

" I need water,'' Gulf said and Mew immediately handed him the water he brought with him.

It's warm. Gulf frowned as he drank. And went back to lying on Mew's shoulders.

" You can sleep comfortably on the bed over there if you want Gulf. " Ava said.

" I don't want to " Gulf replied immediately leaving Ava confused.

Mew tried hard to hold his laugh .

------------------------------------------------------------------

" So the report says he's pregnant, we'll take a scan to confirm it and check the status of the baby" Dr. Bun, who was in his 50s, said.

" Is this pregnancy safe for him, Doctor?"  Mew asked worried.

" Yeah. It's safe if I handle him . I have had  cases before like him. While some preferred abortion very few guy kept it and they are completely fine now ." Dr. Bun  continued " yeah like female pregnancy, normal risks can be present but yeah chances are low. We'll have to do Cesarean so he'll have a scar. Ava told he's a actor so it's maybe of some concern but we also have expert cosmetic surgeons who can help so don't worry now." Dr said.

"Are you continuing the pregnancy? " He asked.

Mew's breathing hitched, he was so nervous about what Gulf will say….

" I don't know yet" Gulf said looking down.

" Hmm. It's better if you decide soon. Abortion complications increase with weeks. And if you want to keep, we should start on supplements, you're anemic already . You should decide on it today if possible." Dr Bun said before directing them to the scanning room.

Everything felt so distant and aloof for Gulf. Lying down for a scan , getting something cold press his tummy. Heck he has never taken a scan before , he was a very healthy kid.

" There, you can see this right. That's the fetus. It is healthy " The doctor pointed .

Gulf felt Mew squeezing his hand and he look at the man. Mew was smiling while tearing up.

" Darling…. Look " 

Ava had a smile too. 

But…. Gulf felt nothing.

" Can i get a picture of it?" Mew asked, smiling like a mad man. 

" Sure give me a minute, Mr. Gulf can you just move to your right slightly…" Dr. Bun said.

Dr. Bun gave Mew a few copies of ultrasound, Gulf was now sitting on the table and Mew went to him to show the pictures.

" Look darling… " but Mew was cut off by Gulf

" Maybe we should terminate the pregnancy….  Mew?"

Mew clutched the picture tightly, shocked by the sudden revelation…. He was so overwhelmed that he forgot about Gulf's impending decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------

//Hi…. Life is so hectic for next 2month for me🥺.

I'll upload one more chapter soon. And then take a break for preparation for internals.

------------------------------------------------------------------