18) Decision 2

" You can relax here for a bit or take a stroll while you think about your decision Gulf. I'll be back in a minute after talking to Mew " Ava said .

Mew tried his best to look normal but all he could do was just mumble okay to Gulf with a fake smile before walking away fastly to the lounge after telling he had to use the washroom.

Ava and Dr. Bun were sad too, Dr.Bun asked Ava to give a counciling before opting for abortion as part of the procedure. He let her do it Cozs Gulf seemed close and interactive to her while he was silent with other doctors.

Ava knew Mew needed someone now and Gulf should be given some time to himself before counselling so decided to go after Mew.

" Should I go to Mew instead...? I'm not sure if I am allowed to roam around... you said it's private and all right?" Gulf replied. But he really didn't know what he should talk to Mew .

" You can go toward the right. They are just pateints with problem in this department and want dr. Bun as he is extremely experienced and skilled. And even if you go see some celebrity outside their lounge don't talk to them or don't talk about them that's all. Remember we signed a non disclosure agreement? As for seeing Mew , I think he just needs some time alone. '' Ava said with a comforting smile and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Are you okay? " Ava asked Mew after entering their lounge.

Mew who was crying immediately wiped his face harshly and gave Ava a fake laugh " yeah yeah " but his tears betrayed him....

Ava came closer to Mew and sat beside him.

" It's okay. You'll be a great father some day. I have never seen a guy feel this bad about aborting an unplanned pregnancy.... That too with someone they're not in a relationship with. " Ava tried calming Mew.

" Ha... " Mew chuckled sadly " Good father... I'll be the worst father if I lost our baby...
A baby that was formed with nothing but love. " Mew shook his head and started crying.

" You'll have kids in future... Maybe a lot of them " Ava tried to cheer him.

Mew laughed.
" You're not getting it... It's not about 'My kid' this baby is special because it is Gulf's, 'Ours'. " He explained.

" You can talk to him you know.... I know the person carrying has bigger say but other parents has say too. I'm sure he's just... Come on, you guys communicate all other things so we'll just tell him you want the baby . " Ava was trying to reason.

"I can't ... I can't burden him.. "Mew said .
Gulf may keep the baby if Mew pleads, but he will do it because of guilt.

Ava sighed while patting Mew's shoulder.

" All my life I thought I wanted just two things. A person who loves me and my passion as my career. " Mew spoke suddenly and Ava waited for him to finish.

" But it wasn't what I needed. I badly wanted Gulf. It was more than painful when I realised we can't be together.... I don't know why God is so cruel to me... ha he gave me soulmate , a baby with my soulmate but... you know like giving a starving kid an ice-cream he always dreamt of to just take it away from him after a bite. " Mew tried laughing it off, but fresh tears rolled down his face.

Is it too selfish to ask for? He just wanted to live with the guy he loves and cherish their baby.

" Mew"..

" I thought finally I can have Gulf.. foolish.. I thought we'll have a cause to fight for . After this he'll be gone out of my life... Ava"

" Seriously Mew. Just talk to him about the baby, I don't mean you have to convince him but just tell how much it means to you.. maybe he's just overwhelmed . I'm sure he'll regret it later." Ava said .

"It takes away a lot from him. His career , his body .... A lot of sacrifice to do. Him doing it willing to keep this baby and relationship is different but forcing him .. no. Maybe he doesn't want me anymore" Mew said in a hoarse voice.

Ava held Mew's hand to comfort him. And Mew pressed the hand closer to his face and weeping.

" You know. The day we met? At the party? Our families wanted me to meet you to see if we can work as couples. My mom even said she found perfect husband material for me. Ha. But when you told me you parted from someone you love I thought you were worst partner one could get." Ava said and laughed.

" Maybe I'm a worst partner" Mew chuckled too.

" Well you're not . At Least for Gulf, You're a good partner who is a coward.. " Ava said .

" Follow your heart Mew. Brain just gives you regrets." She said before getting up.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Gulf was walking through the section where couples were waiting.... There were all kinds
Hetrocouple, Homocouples, trans couples.

Few were there for surrogacy , few for pregnancy.

" Papi, I really wish there was a way two men could have kids. God it's so unfair." A guys said sniffing to his boyfriend , Gulf guessed.

" Sh.... Our babies will grow together atleast. And baby did you forget God hates gays" his boyfriend tried joking, making his boyfriend glare.

" Still it's a child with another woman.. "

Gulf moved from there not listening to that conversation any further. He couldn't even bear the thought of Mew having kid with someone..

'Why are you even thinking about it..Gulf 'he scolded himself.

Then Gulf met couple who couldn't conceive despite trying for years, and a couple where a trans guy was pregnant ,though it was very hard for them that guy was still happy.

Gulf felt weird so he moved to other sections.

To his suprise he saw a top actress sitting outside a room, and she was crying really hard while talking on the phone.

" Please . Let's keep the child. " She was begging.

Her co star ditched her after getting her pregnant and he wanted her to abort the child too. He didn't want to risk his fame.

Are there people like him? Gulf wondered.

" We are done Liza. I don't want any connection with you, just abort." He heard a man's voice.

It made him realise how good Mew was. Few forced their partner to continue pregnancy, few just didn't care, few forced abortin but Mew was risking it all .

And all this made him realise one thing.
Mew and him will be over if this baby is gone.

This baby would keep them connected for life, they may not end up as life partners, but Mew will still be his baby's father . He will visit him, keep in touch, and knowing how excited Mew is he will even try to raise the kid with Gulf right?

It may sound selfish but Gulf wanted to keep the baby to have Mew in his life. It's okay to be selfish for once in life, correct? Well Gulf doesn't care anymore. He just wants Mew, so if he has to act like toxic ex girlfriends who claim to pregnant he'll do it. If he has to risk his life and career, experience something as weird and overwhelming as pregnancy , so be it. Mew is worth it. Even if he stays for the sake of the child, Gulf wins.

'Atleast I have that oldie Bread..? ah Bun and that Single as Pringle lady to help me. Get ready to pamper me Mewie.'
Gulf smirked at his thoughts.

Moreover, that kid is a combination of Mew and him. The fruit of their love. Not all get to have this.

He may not feel the bond, he may not like the baby but his love for Mew is enough to go though this.

You better not kill me, he unconsciously said to the baby inside him.

----------------------------------------------------------------
//Any thoughts?

Do you think Ava should meet someone or stay single as Pringle😉.

----------------------------------------------------------------