20) Carrots

Mew and Gulf went to Mew's condo after the check up. They're still yet to decide where to stay.

It's better for them to stay near a hospital as pregnancy progresses but they can't afford being caught living together that too when Gulf will have a visible baby bump.

Dr. Bun told it will be better if they live in a separate house like Mew's parents house than in appartment because it offers better ventilation and it's important for Gulf to walk which is impossible in their condo.

'Maybe I can ask Ava for help but we have already troubled her a lot' Mew was thinking while washing fruits for Gulf

He even wanted someone to buy books on pregnancy and parenting, so he can handle it well.

He knows Gulf is too young to be a parent , especially to behave like a mom, so he'll make sure to be the one doing all other things a mom will do.

Looks like he has to trouble her or his sister. But the problem is he didn't disclose it to his family yet.

"  PMew your not listening to me " Gulf whined.

" Oh Sorry Darling I was thinking about something" Mew replied while handing Gulf a carrot.

" Cut it for me na Phi" Gulf gave the carrot back.

He just didn't want to eat carrot or anything healthy and Mew knew it.

" Who calls their boyfriend Phi, by the way" Mew asked with a teasing smile while cutting the carrot to small rectangular pieces.

" Me" Gulf said munching on a piece.

This made both laugh.Mew stopped chopping and turned to Gulf .

" But seriously are you gonna keep calling me Phi ? " He asked hugging Gulf's waist.

And that's all it took to melt all the confidence Gulf had few weeks back when he confronted Mew.

His ears turned pink and he looked away. Mew has got more handsome when they were away.Is it even possible?

" I don't know, it feels weird to call you something else suddenly" Gulf mumbled.

Mew smiled " Well I'll be waiting" he winked at Gulf a took a piece of carrot to feed Gulf , but he turned his face away to dodge it.

Ah…. This boy Mew thought shaking his head.

" Eat"

" Later PMew, I ate a piece already. We should order food instead. I hate these kinds stuff " Gulf tried

Mew took the carrot between his lips and again front hugged Gulf, then tilted his head .

' Huh, what ? If he wants to eat the carrot why is he not chewing…. Oh my boyfriend is broken' Gulf thought with a confused look .

Mew almost rolled his eyes at how dumb Gulf has become recently. He nudged Gulf's lips with the other end of the carrot piece .

' Oh' Gulf's lips almost made a O.

" Eath" Mew spoke still with the carrot hanging of his lips like a cigarette makeing Gulf flushed .(He speaks incoherent cause of carrot)

" We never did it" He murmured making Mew raise an eyebrow.

" Well we never kissed offcam" Gulf argued.

" Ahaan, yet we made a baby huh? " Mew teased , and thrust the other end to Gulf's mouth.

" Guys…. Help me carry these. Thank good atleast you guys just closed the door , else I should have been waiting outside carry these stuff for God know…..Hey what are doing"......

' Here she come the cockblocker Gulf huffed.

Mew didn't let go of their position though, not even to help Ava with the bags she was carrying.

" Omg, the audicity to not help even now…." She rolled her eye." And it took you half an hour to feed him a single carrot piece really? " She questioned while arranging the bags.

" Well, things are easy said that done " Mew mumbled.

" Here , these are pregnancy safe skincare, these are supplements and iron tablets, here's the diet plan,and your maternity details card , bring it on check-up. Next check up Ull get a TT vaccine. Mew prepare him for it from now. Don't let him whine there. Don't take any medicine without doctors knowledge. Any doubts call me or ask me when we meet again." Ava completed and walked out without waiting for their reply.

We'll they were literally waiting for her leave....

" So what about some more carrot sir? "Mew asked

" Why not if it's served the best way?" Gulf smirked .

So the carrot pieces had fun moving from mouth to other repeated.

" How did you like the carrots " Mew asked after they were done with the last piece….

" Haha tasty " Gulf replied looking at Mew

" Gulf .. should we tell our parents?" Mew asked

Gulf was caught off-guard.

" I don't know, maybe later . Let me get accustomed to it first" he said in a low voice.

" Mm. So what should we call our baby? " Mew asked to divert Gulf.

" Ah, your naming it within even knowing the gender?" Gulf asked

Mew's face scrunched as if he was done with everything.

" I meant like a nickname, like few use bean, peanut.." he tried explaining but Gulf burst out laughing.

" Haha…. It's funny…. Are u a farmer or what...haha if normal people name it that way then a gaint like you should choose something like melon haha or pumpkin haha" Gulf started laughing more

Mew dragged him to a kiss….

" Why are you so irritated Handsome guy? " Gulf asked still in a jovial mood.

" What was that? Handsome guy ah? Now your phi looks handsome ah? " Asked running his hands from Gulf's back to his nape .

"FYI you were my handsome guy even before you became my phi or my boyfriend…" Gulf said remembering calling Mew that way the day he saw him….

"Afterall I fell first , you know " Gulf said trying to break the tension.

" Well looks like I fell harder " Mew said smiling sweetly.

The lovely atmosphere was broken when Gulf's phone rang.. it was his manager.

" Gulf …. Are you even alive?" He sounded pissed .

" Hey chill. I was not feeling well." Gulf reasoned

"You can't Just disappear like that. You missed a lot of shoots.. and your audition for the action series…" his manger ranted..
" Cool down will you. We have to discuss about altering the schedule…. I'll tell you tmrw when we meet tmrw. What's my schedule for tmrw btw" Gulf asked.

" We have to shoot a show for Gtv…. Don't miss it Gulf. Though you're not part of Gtv group they let you in because of your popularity. They are big name when it comes to BLs. I know you're not interested in BLs but maybe this can land you in thier other drama..  " his manager ranted

"Mm. Who will be shooting with me? " Gulf asked.

" A host and kao…. We'll be shooting episode that will hire for valentine's day  so get good sleep to look good. Don't act akward around kao, it's not like The show is gonna ship you both, just be friendly that's all." His manger saod and cut the call.

Gulf just huffed tiredly not noticing that Mew's face turned sour.

It's not like he doesn't want Gulf to enter Gtv, they didn't want Mew because of his bad reputation but being in thier company is extremely beneficial.
But Kao? Seriously? Yeah , he is know as sweet and humble person
But he doesn't trust him.
That guy has something for Gulf…. Call it lover's instinct or just as men knowing well about other men.

' suck it up Mew….' he tried calming himself by muching on a full carrot , biting it like it was his worst enemy.