17) Revelation 2

" So you're not gonna get some suprise gift for your pregnancy reveal to your boyfriend like they show in instagram" Ava questions Gulf.

" This pregnancy stuff itself is a suprise if not a shock to him. I don't want him to die of heart attack , I'll have to deal with all this alone then. Btw he's not my boyfriend." Gulf said.

" Whatever" Ava said and parked the car .

The condo didn't look like it belongs to some celebrity but it doesn't look average either.
The neighborhood was good too.

Maybe his boyfriend is a wealthy undergraduate student. This guy looks young too. Ava judged based on the condo.

" Woah.... You know his door password and say he isn't your boyfriend" Ava said after they entered the condo.

"Just close the door fast before someone sees us..." Gulf said ignoring her question and settled on the couch.

**********

Mew was driving his car thinking about what made Gulf want to meet him on such short notice...

He had to reschedule an event telling he was sick and hurry here himself. It's been a long time since he drove forget about rushing to a spot urgently.

Something inside told Mew  that the thing Gulf wanted to discuss is important....

He was feeling all anxious and nervous by the time he reached his condo.

He took a deep breath to calm himself before opening the door....

Gulf was behind the door like he was about to open it too. Both their eyes met.... He couldn't help but stare.. And all the feeling came rushing in.

Gulf lowered his eye and moved to let Mew in.

After getting in he saw Gulf was with someone.

I've seen her somewhere....

" Oh he's your boyfriend?  Hi there I'm Dr. Ava" Ava cut in before he could react.

" Ava... Can you just keep your mouth shut for a while ?" Gulf asked.

Ok that was rude . Mew thought.

But Ava just nodded her head like a kid and sat on the couch.

Mew suddenly noticed how sick Gulf looked.

He was pale, thin and tired.

What happened to you Gulf

"Hi.... How're you? You Look kinda tired " Mew asked.

Gulf motion him to move to farther, both were now little away from the girl.

" Mew.... I. ... I'm not fine.. I  I want you to help me ...." Gulf said.

Mew held Gulf's waist and other hand cupped Gulf cheek.

" Hey I'll always be there for you. Just tell me what's wrong." He said before moving back but he was nervous.

" I .. she she said I'm pregnant. She's saying that I have a baby inside me.... I'm scared Mew .  I feel scared and lonely . Tell me she is lying"  Gulf said in a cracked voice tone.

Gulf expected Mew to be shocked out of wits or laugh at him, but Mew's expression was like a bucket of cold water being thrown at him.. Like he was realising something.. Like he undercovered answer for something...

And it was true .

Realisation hit Mew. The one who knows your body better than you is the one who experienced it.