19)Boyfriends

Gulf was nervously waiting for Ava to come, he'll tell her that he will continue this pregnancy.

But the problem was he has makeup an excuse that will convince everyone that Gulf is keep the kid because he loves it and not just for Mew's sake.

If only he truly liked the baby he would have got convincing words .

Gulf heard the door open , he knew it was Ava.

'Aghr…. Nobody is gonna know Gulf. Just tell you love the baby.'  He thought to himself.

" Gulf , can we start ? " She asked sitting beside Gulf.

" I want the baby" Gulf blutered.
" Huh! " Ava was surprised for a second.

' Wasn't he unyielding few minutes ago?'

" Suddenly? " Ava asked, raising her brow like a mom who was interrogating her toddler about missing candies.

" Yeah I love my baby . I was just just mm what you say,  surprised  a while ago😊. " Gulf said with a innocent face and wide smile

But he couldn't fool Ava , she still had an unconvinced look on her face.

' OMG, she is worse than mother's. Now I understand why she is single.' Gulf complained internally.

" You know, at first I didn't feel anything , I mean I could even believe it. But but ...when you went away , ah my baby kicked me yeah kicked me and we bonded." Gulf was blabbering but stopped when he saw Ava cover her face in frustration?

What?

" Gulf, please don't tell something like this do Mew or other …. Baby starts kicking after 5th month and your just few weeks in. " She spoke desperately.

Oops Gulf thought biting his lips.

" See here Gulf , think things through. You can't be immature here. Decide what's best for you and your partner. Please be sure you want the baby, you can't just back off after giving Mew hopes. Understand?" Ava spoke to Gulf seriously for the first time .

" I'm not backing off. I want the baby and I won't hurt Mew, don't worry" Gulf said in soft voice to sooth her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What?" Mew was beyond shocked.

"I want to keep the baby Mew" Gulf said.

" Gulf, you know it will be too late too back off later right? " Dr. Bun asked

" Yeah, no-one is forcing you darling . Think it through" Mew added though his hopes were already high up in sky.

' aghhhh. Everyone here are mad…. When I said abort they were noisy, now I said I'll keep it and they are noisy again. I'm losing my mind being with them' Gulf who was irked thought.

They can't be blamed though, it will be risky to abort later if Gulf changes his mind,and Mew may get attached to the child causing him severe misery.

" Why can't I even keep the baby?" Gulf yelled.

" Mew, I'm keeping the baby. I'm not forcing you to be with me if you don't want to okay? Just take care of me till I give birth as baby's daddy and we'll share the Custody of the child after…" Gulf was cut off when mew kneeled beside him and held his hand.

" Shhhh. Listen to me darling. I know I have been a coward and always pushing you away. But can we start now? No I'm not asking it just because we are having a baby. I was away from you cause I thought too much about the future. I don't I already feel like I have put your everything at risk by getting you pregnant but baby will you be my boyfriend? We'll date and see if it works . You know , we can keep the pregnancy and us dating a secret so it won't affect your market, and ….  and if you fall out of love it won't be a problem too?" Mew asked with undeniably strong emotion in his eyes .

" I know I'm not perfect…. But I'll try to be better for you . I understood it's okay to try than to regret"

Gulf couldn't believe it. Oh, now he was like a highschool girl who got confessed by class heart throb on who she had a secret crush on. 

" Is it because of the baby? " He asked.

" I love you no matter what , but yeah that baby made me realise how important you are to me . But I will still ask you out even if we let go of the baby" Mew said with a cheeky smile which made Gulf smile too.

" so what do you say ? Wanna date? " Mew asked,
" I was always ready, " Gulf replied with a teasing smile.
Both kept staring  at each other with a smile and leaned closer but

" Guys…. I'm still here and this is a hospital for god's sake, you can confess but kissing is too much" Ava whined.

This successful pissed Gulf off while making Mew embarrassed.

" Why are you still here….? Can't you leave when that oldie left? " Gulf barked .

" Hey don't call him that. And who will tell him what you decided about the baby if I left" She spat back making Gulf groan..

" Darling, we should meet the doctor now… " Mew coaxed his angry kitten .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" So Mr. Gulf, you'll have take these two pill daily. One is for inducing female harmones and other one is for stopping your male harmones. Plus..."Dr Bun was explaining

" What will I turn into a women? Mew ...."Gulf panicked.

" No no. It's temporary and reversible. Your body naturally produces more male harmone but the featus need female harmones . And male harmone can harm your baby. So once you stop taking these pills you will back to normal." Bun convinced him.

" Okay " Gulf said still worried.

" Trust me kid. You're not the first person I handled" Bun said with a confident smile.

It made Gulf nod his head .

" Finish all your shoot in few days. And don't shoot anything extreme. No fancy diet or exercise routines. You'll be informed of the diet, supplements and other instructions after this." Bun said.

" Should he stay here till he delivers? "Mew asked.

" hmm it's safer but not convenient. Why don't you just stay closer to your friend. She can handle emergency. And you can contact me anytime." Bun said sensing Gulf being uncomfortable.

" Thank you" Mew said.
" My pleasure" Bun smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Boring chapter....😐 But needed. Hospitals are always boring na😂

// I felt lazy today but also guilty for not updating for a long time. So don't know if it's good enough.

// I Promise next chapter onwards it will be fun

// Do you trust Ava and Bun?