7) Co star's fears

" Try channelling your emotions , try connecting to the character. He's confronting his worst fears, memories,and regrets. He is guilty , sad and afraid of things he did to his lover , Are you getting it Mew? Atleast think of something that'll make you cry". Director told Mew.

They were Filming a very important scene.

Elean's confronting himself , regretting things he did, forgetting things that made him a pscyo. It was very crucial scene where Mike stays with Elean and succeeds in curing him.

Mew took few takes. He wasn't getting to depth so director gave him the above ideas.

Cast resumed to position waiting for Mew to get into character.

Mew sat on the floor in corner of the room, one leg folded other straight and stared crying. No just plain crying like he did before. His eyes showed fear , regret , helplessness and greif within minutes .

It was like he was confronting his worst fear .

And it was real, only Mew knew it .

He confronted what he was trying to avoid .

His love for his co-star , his Gulf. A love that had no future. A love which he misunderstood is just a little infactutaion that'll pass. It won't pass. He will always remember Gulf.

Soon the shooting will end, and he won't see that young sassy guy everyday.

And in few months the series will end and so will the fanmeets and all. Then he won't see his co-star even few times in a month.

And one day they won't see eachother anymore.

A painful sob escaped Mew, followed by helpless crying.

They were behaving like they were lovers but they weren't . He didn't even confess it in private. He won't do it in future either.

His co-star may flirt with him, cuddle with me, or even have feeling for him. But Mew knows it's just attraction you feel due new circumstances. He has been there before.

He thought it was love then but he knows it was just a crush now. It's common in bl or even in Hetro films or dramas.

" Elean let it all out, I will be here for you now and always." Gulf said placing a hand on Mew's shoulder.

Mew cried harder.

Elean let's go of his burden after confronting himself but Mew makes it heavier.

You'll have Mike , Elean . He may not love Elean now but he was ready to start over the relationship with him once he was healed.

But I won't have Gulf. We won't have a relationship.

" you won't lose me, " Gulf added and it wasn't scripted.

" CUT . Shot ok".

People in the room were silent and only Mew's sobs and crying was heard.

He immediately hugged Gulf after he heard Cut, and cried harder .

I love you Tua- eng. Im really in love this time . Mew thought hugging Gulf tighter.

"Don't cry phi. We did it." Gulf comforted him. He didn't know why his Phi was crying or how to stop him.

But it pained him too much. Too much that the not so emotional Gulf was holding back his tears.

And if he knew the reason why his Phi was breaking down he wouldn't be able to hold back either.

" Don't go". Mew said inbetween crying when someone called for Gulf.

" I won't, not until you ask me to" Gulf replied hugging Mew closer .

It was the last scene for today and they aren't in hurry to leave. And Gulf won't leave even if it was other way round.

Everyone in crew were speachless at what unfolded in front of them.

Few voiced it too.

" Are they ok?"

" Did you see that".

"Aww".

" He's still crying".

Either Mew and Gulf didn't hear it as they were too engrossed or it was ignored .

The producer called all out leaving Mew to compose himself ofcourse no-one called Gulf out.

*****************************************
// Small but sad update.