23) Who?

Mew's shock and Gulf's eagerness was broken by a soft knock on the door, and a female entered .

Gulf's fear outweighed his disappointment.

Fear of the girl finding out his secret, or fear that she might leak that he was hospitalized or that Mew was taking care of him…..

' oh God. Why did I even trust that Ava, she looks like an Angel but acts like a satan to me…..' Gulf whined mentally.

" Sir , I'm  Ava's secretary. She asked you to pick some scan pics if you need ,from her soon ,as she will have to leave the examination room and go to a meeting." The secretary spoke .

' Oh pics? What pics ? Her pics?' Gulf frowned .

" Baby's scan pics" Mew mouthed as if he knew what Gulf was thinking.

' Did she tell her secretary about me ? ' Gulf worried again.

" Yeah I will leave now , can you wait outside for a bit" Mew asked with a polite smile.

She nodded and left.

" We'll talk about this topic once I am back , okay?" Mew kissed Gulf's forehead and waited till the latter nodded his head.

Then he left in a hurry just grabbing his mask .

Now that he is alone, Gulf pondered on  what he did.

Did he just propose a wedding to Mew? Yes
Was the thought spontaneous ? Yes
Did he think about all this ? No
Did he regret it? Hell no .

Come on , it's just been a  week or two since they started officially dating, yeah but was their relationship strictly business related before that?

He could bet even couples wouldn't have spent the amount of time they did or do all (the cheesy )things they did even when they were 'co stars'.

So if you guys consider it they have been dating for more than 2 years . Any objections?

Yes? Then shut up before a moody Gulf makes you regret it .

He never thought about marriage before, he was still young to get married considering he was an actor who's just 23.

But what Mew told made him realize he too, like Mew, has subconsciously manifested a life together.

It was a high time they both acknowledged that they are way past the boyfriend phase….

He didn't know when he wants to get married exactly , how to tell his parents and a lot of things. But he was sure he wanted to marry Mew, if possible before the baby was born.

' How will I look good if my tummy gets big ?' Now Gulf was genuinely scared….

Pregnant belly looked graceful on women but he know it won't be the case with him . This kid was more trouble than good, but for Mew and for their future he will do it . He sighed.

'Maybe I should marry before I start showing much.' Gulf thought .

……………….………………………………………………………………

" Avaaaàaa" Mew stormed in the the scanning room with excitement that irked a busy Ava.

For god's sake , she is a busy woman who has to put up with a prego , an emotional friend who happens to be his boyfriend and a new secretary who knows more about k-pop than Ava's schedule all while managing a big ass hospital.

" Here take the pics and  bye " She was about leave when Mew held her arm and spun her .

Why was he soo happy and nervous at the same time?