Chapter 17

Kacys P.O.V

Once I left the two love birds I called Alex to see what he was up to. Alex was in with the plan but he said he wanted some alone time so I'm gonna see what that was all about. After the third ring he picked up.

"Hello" he said groggy like he had just woken up.

"Hey Alex its Kace here I was wondering if you wanted to do something today. Seeing as I haven't seen you in ages" I asked

"Oh hey kacy um yeah sure what did you want to do" he replied.

"Well um I'll just get changed and come over yeah" I said

"Yeah sounds good see you soon" he yawned sounding a little more awake.

"Okay cya" I hung up the phone walking over to my wardrobe. I picked out a pair of my dark blue skinny jeans and my blue striped top. I wasn't in any mood to dress to impress. It was only Alex and I saw him as my big brother. I checked myself over in the mirror and set out the door to Alex's. When I first met the guys they all lived together, but with the pack and all Alex didn't want to be crammed so he built himself a house near the edge of the woods. It's a really cute little cottage if I must say.

I reached Alex's house and knocked on the door. He opened up and I smiled. I hadn't seen him in ages and he had grown a bit since then. He had become more masculine and looked older. He brought me into a hug.

"Long time no see little sis, I've missed my partner in crime" he whispered and pulled back.

"I've missed you too" I laughed.

"So what did you want to do my queen" he said in a posh manner.

"Shut it" I hit his shoulder and laughed. He always joked about me being queen. Addressing me with English accents and bowing.

"Why don't we go to our cafe" I asked. When I first met the boys they showed me this little cafe called 'Fergies' and ever since then it's been our cafe.

"Alrighty then. Let's go mi lady" he held out his arm. I grabbed it and walked down the stairs.

The cafe was quite close to where Alex lived so we decided to just walk. We talked about little things mostly. I had a gut feeling that someone was following us, but when I looked around there was no one there. So just thinking it was an animal I shrugged it off. We stopped outside the cafe and looked inside for a seat.

"Full up" Alex said.

I was about to reply 'yeah' when someone called my name. No one was outside so I looked in the cafe. The door swung open revealing Autumn. I gasped and ran to her engulfing her in a massive hug. When I visited my brother I didn't get the chance to go see her so now I was surprised and over excited.

"Kacy" she whispered.

"Hi autumn" I replied. We pulled back and I took a look at my old friend. Her hair had gotten longer but she still looked the same.

"What are you doing here" she asked.

I was about to reply when the door opened revealing Jake and sky. I stiffened at the sight of him. Alex noticed and stood close to me in a protective manner.

"Autumn who's ou--" sky looked at me. His eyes held pain and regret. I didn't want to face him again so I ran. I heard his calls after me. I started to slow down as someone grabbed my arm. Sparks and shocks flew up my arm.

"Kacy wait" his voice was soft. I froze.

"Let me explain please" his voice wavered. I still didn't move.

"Kacy, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for rejecting you. I'm Sorry for not giving you a chance. You aren't weak or pathetic your strong and perfect. Your not ugly or boring. You are my beauty, my life. I love you Kacy. Ever since you left I've been a wreck. I just wish I could take back time and be able to hold my mate again. Back then all I cared about was my reputation but now I want my mate. The queen to my castle. The one I love and will chase to the ends of the earth. No I'm not asking for your forgiveness. I'm asking for a second chance. A chance to prove I'm worthy". His speech brung tears to my eyes. Did I really want to forgive him. I wanted my mate to hold me in his arms. But I can't let him off easily. I sighed and turned to look at him.

"Sky how do I know you won't just hurt me again" I asked.

"Because this time I know what I want. I want you"

----------------------------------
Authors note

Hey guys what do you think. Sorry it's taken awhile to update. I've been very busy. But I promise I will try write chapters quicker. Hope you guys like it. Remember vote and comment.

Love run_away