22 - Forever Gorgeous

It was their seventh and final year at Hogwarts. Lots of things had changed ever since the death of Dolores Umbridge.

For one, Draco and Harry had become boyfriends during sixth year.

Harry had gotten over his angry phase and had started focusing his energies on loving Draco.

And then his energies became focused on something else as well.

Harry noticed that the people around him who used to be hot started looking very different, in a bad way.

Cedric Diggory, for example, once an extremely handsome Hufflepuff and second runner up in the Triwizard Tournament, had grown a beard, and his hairline had started receding, and his boyish looks had started to fade.

Fleur Delacour, once a gorgeous half-veela from Beauxbatons, was dating Bill Weasley, once a hottie who was cool and quite sexy, and both of them had aged horribly.

And then there was Gilderoy Lockhart, who used to be a gorgeous wizard. He had started balding and had wrinkles all over his face. The skin around his neck had started to sag, and his teeth had started to yellow.

Harry knew he and Draco had a long way to go. Afterall, he had managed to steal the Philosopher's Stone back in first year, all by himself, while he and Draco weren't on speaking terms.

He had then kept the Stone and used it whenever he was dying, like after that time in second year when he had fallen from his broomstick during a quidditch match and even Madam Pomfrey couldn't do much to save him, with his organs messed up and all.

Or that time in fourth year when half of Harry's head had been burned by the Hungarian Horntail, and only the Stone could save him.

And that time in sixth year when Harry had gotten into accidents every week because of how rough he and Draco had been in bed.

Without the Stone, Harry would've been long gone.

But as Harry thought about it, he didn't want to live forever while aging like everyone else. He didn't want to end up looking like a rotten ragdoll by the time he was ten million years old. And Draco - beautiful, gorgeous Draco - that was one face Harry did not want to see go to waste.

So one day, Harry decided to level up his and Draco's immortality.

"Living forever's amazing, Draco," Harry whispered to his soulmate, his forehead pressed up against his as he lightly thumbed his cheek. "But it's not enough."

"What do you mean?" Draco breathed, his blue eyes flickering up to Harry's green ones.

Harry's fingers began to trail down Draco's unclothed body, his fingertips caressing his breastbone as he spoke. "I don't want us to age, Draco." He began to plant gentle kisses along Draco's torso, approaching his v-line. "This body of yours... It's glorious. And it deserves to be glorious forever. This is not a body that should be left to age, to rot, to change."

"Then what are you suggesting, Potter?" Draco asked softly, watching his lips brush against his v-line.

"Horcruxes."

Harry picked up the locket sitting on Draco's bedside table and rubbed it with his thumb.

It was the Malfoy locket that had been passed on from Malfoy to Malfoy for generations, a gift that the late Armand Malfoy had received from William the Conqueror back in the eleventh century.

The locket had a thin silver chain and two removable crescent emeralds - one deep green emerald on the left half, one light green emerald on the right half, both enclosed by a silver embellished frame.

Harry popped out the two emeralds and placed the light green one in Draco's hand, holding the deep green one in his palm.

Harry and Draco cast an incantation, preparing each emerald to become the receptacles of their fragmented souls.

Vernon, Dudley, and Petunia Dursley, all of them having been transfigured by Harry into three baby piglets and having been locked in Harry's trunk, shook with fear as Harry opened it up, took them out, transfigured them back into their human forms, and pointed his wand at Vernon.

"Harry, please, don't kill me, I know I mistreated you-"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

A jet of green light erupted from Harry's wand and sent Vernon Dursley's lifeless body falling to the ground with a loud thud.

"NO!" Petunia screamed as Dudley cupped his mouth. "VERNON!"

Draco then pointed his wand at Dudley. "You made my boyfriend's summers a living hell," he sneered and roared, "AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Petunia let out a chilling shriek as Dudley's lifeless body collapsed on top of Vernon's. She then watched in horror as Harry and Draco screamed, their souls being ripped in half.

It was pain unlike any other. As a fragment of each of their souls transferred to the emerald, their appearances changed by the slightest.

Harry's green eyes became one shade darker. His black hair developed a soft dark brown tinge. His lips became redder, his cheekbones became much more defined, and his nostrils shrank a little.

Draco's left eye turned icy grey, while his right eye remained light blue. His pale blond hair and white face became slightly paler, and his cheeks became a little more hollow and pink.

The pain stopped. Petunia Dursley stood there, terror etched all over her bony face as she pressed herself against the wall, her chest heaving in panic.

"What do we do with this one?" Draco asked Harry, referring to Petunia.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Harry yelled, pointing his wand at Petunia and ending her misery.

Draco transfigured all three of the Dursleys back into piglets and stuffed the dead pigs back into Harry's trunk.

Harry popped the two emeralds - the two horcruxes - back into the silver embellished frame of the locket, then stood behind Draco and put the chain around his neck.

Draco smiled and turned around to face Harry, the receptacles of their souls humming against his beating heart.

"Here's to forever with you," Draco whispered, wrapping his arms around the back of Harry's neck.

"I can't wait to spend an eternity fucking you," Harry breathed, his hands running over Draco's waist as the blondie chuckled. "You and your sexy little body, gonna be preserved like this 'til the end of time..."

"I fucking love you, Potter," said Draco, and before Harry could say it back, Draco pressed his lips against Harry's.