26 - Spa Night with Snow

Having arrived at the Capitol of Panem, Harry made his way into President Snow's private spa. He found the door wide open and caught a quick glimpse of a naked President Snow with a fully clothed blond woman in the dim green lighting, both of them standing on the floor beside the large indoor jacuzzi. Harry gasped and immediately hid behind the wide door jam, realizing how awkward it would be if he would just burst in and walk into that situation.

"Livia, if you're planning to marry me, you're gonna have to make the adjustments I ordered," Snow snapped, his voice laced with irritation. Harry thought he sensed a note of hatred as well.

"The changes you want are petty and stupid," a shrill voice rang.

"It's the little things that reveal the depths of one's character," Snow replied.

"I don't understand you," the woman complained. Harry found her voice quite irritating. "You're the youngest president in world history. Everyone at the Capitol admires you, respects you, adores you. You're powerful, rich, handsome, and incredibly clever. There are so many things you can show off to the entire country of Panem, with the simple click of a device."

"You've always been one to gloat," Snow sneered, his voice reeking with disgust. "It's distasteful."

While they were not directed at him, Snow's words hit Harry straight to the bone. Flaunting was his habit, maybe even his hobby. Hell, it was the reason he even threw celebratory events and invited his enemies.

"If you hate the internet so much, why did you even propose the idea to Strabo Plinth?" Livia shrieked. "Fucking hypocrite, inventing the internet then judging me for using it as I please."

"If there's anything I learned from childhood, it's to never keep all your eggs in one basket," Snow replied. "You know we needed another source of assets besides munitions."

"Whatever your reasons are, I'm gonna keep doing my 24/7 livestreams, life in the president's mansion q&a's, who wore it better polls, and posting a hundred selfies a day," Livia threatened.

"You literally stream yourself taking a shit," Snow exclaimed in exasperation. Harry tried his best not to snicker. "And stop posting our couple photos with an emoji on my face!"

"What? You said you didn't want me to post pictures of you. My tits look great in those pics, it would be a waste if I didn't upload them online," Livia countered.

"Remember what I told you last week? Never let them see you bleed. So stop posting livestreams of you changing your tampons on your period!" Snow snapped. "And your bio? 'Future First Lady of Panem'? You have an obnoxious way of announcing things before they even happen."

"If I'm obnoxious, you're pretentious. Good luck dealing with me for the rest of your life." Harry suddenly heard a pair of heels clacking in his direction. Alarmed, he quickly stepped in front of the door to look as if he was just coincidentally about to enter, not as if he was eavesdropping and hiding like a fool. "Hi guys, it's Livia Cardew, future First Lady of Panem, live! So I'm just exiting the spa, and— ah! Look who we have here! It's the famous wizard Harry Potter, perhaps here for a spa night with the currently naked President Snow, who strictly ordered me not to stream him so sorry guys, you won't be seeing him naked live tonight but here's Harry Potter, the maker of the infamous immortalization procedure. Speaking of which, I'm about to go ahead and undergo just that. Let me walk you through it in my vlog—" Livia walked away and continued speaking to her audience, her voice slowly fading as she went further away from Harry.

Fuck, thought Harry. What will Draco think if he sees the livestream?

"Harry Potter," Snow called, approaching Harry with an embarrassed smile, walking naked as the jacuzzi bubbled behind him. "Sorry about that. Come in, take a dip with me. We've got lots to discuss. Oh, but take your clothes off first, unless you like bathing in 1800s royalty-themed green coats."