The lost circimstances of Park Jimin

(Chapter 1)
"SCORE!"

Taehyung shouted as he raised his arms in the air, satisfied that he won the game.

"Ugh c'mon man not again" Jungkook whined

The boys are playing D&D late at night, around 8 pm. Jimin Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin are best friends that have known each other for more than 3 years. Their current age is 13, that's why they are always dreaming about games and childish things.

They normally hang out for a long period, sometimes 7 hours sometimes 5 hours, who knows.

"Jimin, Hunny your mum phoned me and it's time for you to go home" Mrs Kim reminded him as she knocks on the door.

Jimin packed his things and went down the Taehyung's front gate, hopping on his bike and heading home.

While the other three boys are still having fun in Taehyung's house.

As usual, Jimin takes the bike home on the empty and dark road, people back then think it's normal for kids to act like this.

But the weird thing is, his brake is starting to loosen when he needs to stop. So he accidentally went into the woods, the dark and unwelcoming atmosphere came from the woods.

His breaths started to get heavier, so he quickly fixes the brake and ran back into the road.

But then he heard footsteps coming from behind him, it didn't sound like human footsteps. He ran as fast as he could, but that thing started to chase him.

Suddenly as he ran, he felt a gooey hand grab the back of his clothing, causing him to fall on the ground and hitting his head. Then everything went black as his visions start to decrease.

-time skip-

It's early in the morning, Mrs Park made breakfast for her children and family.

"Breakfast is ready!" She called as the family members came to the table.

"Where's Jimin?" Mr Park asked as he looks around.

"Jihyo did you wake him up?" He asked Jihyo, aka the oldest child of the family.

"N-no?"

"Jihyo sweetie I told you to wake him up" Mrs Park scolded as she rushes to Jimin bedroom, carefully opening the door.

"Jimin~ wakey wake- Jimin? JIMIN? Jimin ah where are you you're gonna be late for school Hunny" she was confused, she was thinking that Jimin has left early for school so she probably didn't think much and went back downstairs.

Mrs Park went over to the telephone, calling Mrs Kim, Taehyung's mum.

"Hello this is the Kim's" she answered the phone

"H-hey Jennie it's Rosé, h-have you seen Jimin? I didn't see him this morning"

"Oh...Rose I told Jimin to come home when you ringed me yesterday...um do you want me to ask Taehyung or Jin or Jungko-"

"No actually, you know what it's fine I think he just left early for school..um I'll see you around Jennie" she hung up, then she rushed over to her husband with a worried face.

"Jack...JACK" she shouted

"W-WHAT?" Mr Park responded.

"OUR SON IS MISSING" she suspected anxiously.

"Calm down Rosé he's maybe at school, you'll surely see him after school"

After a while, Rosé husband Jack Manoban went to work and Jihyo went to school. While Rosé herself went to the police station, worried about her son Jimin.

-switch scene-

Taehyung went over to a fast-food restaurant to get some breakfast with his mum and his brother Namjoon. They enter the place as Micheal Jackson's "beat it" plays in the restaurant.

"Morning~ Mrs Kim" Irene greeted gracefully as she delivers some greasy burgers to the customers.

"Morning Irene" They sat down on a red and retro booth, ordering food and drinks.

Taehyung and Namjoon have a normal sibling relationship, they always argue over small things like kindergartens.

Namjoon is 16 and Taehyung is 13, it's still funny to their mum, Jennie, that they always argue over tiny quirks.

"See? I told you Dumbass she doesn't like you"

"Would you just shut up Taehyung"

Namjoon yelled as they were arguing whether Jihyo likes him or not.

"Boys- BOYS."  

They stopped as Jennie shouted, nobody is allowed to talk back to their mum.

"I'm going to the bathroom," Taehyung said as he made annoying eye contacts with Namjoon.

Taehyung lied, he's not going to the bathroom, he's going outside for some fresh air...until he saw a freak.

The "freak" I'm talking about is a girl. She wore a mental hospital patient's clothes, her hair was blonde but it looked like she hasn't brushed them for years. She has a beautiful face, but her face and body were covered in dirt. Bet she escaped from the hospital and ran into somewhere. She doesn't have any shoes or socks on, she just ran with her barefoot.

By her looks, she looks just like the age of Taehyung. Innocent and young.

Taehyung panicked as he saw her, so he quickly ran inside, but honestly tho, that girl looked like she could rip you in pieces just by her eye contact. So that explains why he ran away from her.

The girl snuck inside the kitchen of the restaurant, she stole a burger as nobody noticed her.

"HEY" Irene shouted as she saw her from the window.

The girl got scared and started to run outside, but she was trapped by the workers.

"Where do you think you're going you shitbird-" Irene grabbed her arm tightly, not letting her escape.

"Mother freak-"

-time skip-

The restaurant takes a break after the morning round, so they closed the restaurant and will reopen when it's lunchtime.

Irene and the girl sat down at the booth, Irene was nice so she cooked some fries and a burger to feed this poor girl.

"So..what's your name?" Irene asked

The girl didn't respond, or maybe she's too scared to speak. She then glared at Irene for one sec and showed Irene her wrist.

Her wrist has a tattoo, which is a number, it says "012"

"Twelve? So twelve is your name"

The girl ignored her continue to enjoy her burger.

"You see- if you don't tell me anything then I find it meaningless to feed you" Irene threatened, but the girl still ignored her.

"Alright...I guess no burgers the-" Irene took away the tray but a voice cut her off.

"Twelve" the girl responded as she pointed her finger to herself.

"Oh..so you can speak?" Irene spoke out of sarcasm

"I guess we'll call you twelve then"

"No"

Irene paused for a sec, confused.

"Why no? Did you mean that's not your real name? What's your real name then?"

The girl stared at Irene intimately, then she voiced.

"Sana"