Weirdness

(Chapter 5, Season 2)

"He seems real possessed" Jack let out a dark joke

"It's not funny" Jihyo scolded

"Possessed?!" Rose worryingly replied

"I was just joking"

Rose's eyes widened, she couldn't take jokes as hilarious anymore. Now is not the time to make jokes.

Her mind is messed up, negative thoughts surrounded her brain as she thinks.

Jimin has been acting differently when they came back from the hospital, which is weird.

She understands that Jimin is tired and traumatised, but the way he speaks and behaves just feels like a completely different person to her.

Jihyo and Jack might not feel it, but Rose. Rose is one of the people that understand Jimin the most.

Jihyo went into her bedroom and finished up her homework. Jack went to sleep. And yet Rose is on the balcony, having deep thoughts.

Today is another normal school day for the kids.

Jimin didn't attend school today because he needs sufficient ease with what happened yesterday.

The boys got a little worried that he didn't come to school. As they stare at the empty seat, Mina and Chaeyoung walked into the classroom.

"Where's Jimin?" Chaeyoung whispers to Mina

"He's probably at home" Mina replied as the two of them take a seat.

-time skip-

School has just ended, the kids were deciding to grab some drinks from the canteen and chill at the school basketball court.

The kids waited for Taehyung at the court, sitting down and chatting peacefully.

While Taehyung was on his way to meet the kids, beliefs enveloped his gut.

He has a gut feeling of self-consciousness that something is going to happen next.

Theories came up to his brain.

He got flashbacks from what happened last year.

Why would Jimin suddenly stress? All of the kids were being happy and hanging out at school. There's no way he could be stressed.

If Sana has the power to stop everything, she also has the power to start everything. If that makes sense.

Jimin has been acting weird since Halloween night, and then yesterday he passed out. This must be somehow connected.

He believed that the evil dimension, is still alive and it will come back with something much more terrible.

The only thing Sana did was to kill one single monster. What if there were more? It's impossible to stop all of them by killing one.

His steps and breaths got heavier as these thoughts rush through his body.

"Here!" Jungkook yelled as Taehyung walk up to them.

"What's wrong?" Mina asked, looking at his anxious face.

He stopped in front of them, looking at each other.

"We need to have a meeting. Storage room. Now!" He ordered as the kids run to the storage room.

As the kids arrived at the door of their secret room.

Taehyung closed the door before Chaeyoung even entered.

He hated her so much.

Chaeyoung scoffed and frowned. She felt being left out.