Another dimension

(Chapter 4)

"M-mum?!"

Jimin called, pain and triggers in his voice made Rose sob more.

"JIMIN?! JIMIM ITS MUM P-PLEASE TELL ME WHERE A-ARE YOU?" Rose shouted while sniffing and sobbing. Her cheeks grow red and her eyes are watery, shiny tears escape from her eyes while she holds the telephone, frightening herself.

"Mum h-hhh-h it's so scary here I-I-I I want to come home...Please mum I-I-"

Jimin cries loudly as he speaks.

"B-baby i-I swear I will find you, but please just tell me where are you..god please please please"

Jihyo and Jack listened carefully, sobbing and crying as well.

"M-mum i-I can't tell you I have no id-

MUM, HE IS COMING I NEED TO GO"

Growling was heard again, it's like a tiger growling but why would Jimin be kidnapped by a tiger? The phone hung up again, Rose collapsed on the ground.

Nobody knows what that growling thing was, But it's something really rare.

"So um what's your name?" Taehyung asks as Sana bites the white and spicy tteo-beoki

She remains silent but slowly exposing her wrist to him.

"Wow is that a tattoo? I have never seen-"

Taehyung comments when he nearly touched her wrist, but she immediately moves her hand away from him, not allowing any physical contact.

"A-alright I'm sorry, I just never seen any kid with a tattoo before"

"Twelve" he reads while peeking at the tattoo.

"So that's your name?"

"Sana" she responded quietly.

"Which is your name?"

"Both"

"Well, honestly Twelve sounds cooler" Taehyung made an unnecessary comment.

Sana glares at him with her ice-cold eyes.

"Fake," she said while glaring somewhere else

"So Sana is your real name?"

She nodded.

"You can also call me Twelve"

"Both should be fine" he giggles, but Sana remains silent.

Then she noticed a picture hanging on the wall. There's Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung in the picture.

She slowly stood up as she stares at the picture with her eyebrows raised, looking like she knew something.

She walked closer to the picture, pointing her finger at Jimin.

Taehyung quickly went to her, looking at her anxiously.

"This is Jimin! You know anything about him?!" He asked

She nodded while turning to him.

"Danger," she said.

"I heard him! Last night!" Rose shouts in stress while Chanyeol is listening and looking at the documents.

"Are you sure it's his v-"

"YES I AM SURE, YOU THINK I DON'T RECOGNISE MY OWN SON'S VOICE?" Rose yelled while Jack and Jihyo are there to calm her down.