Crack the code

Kai immediately ran out of the building as he escapes the weird consequences that has happened just now.

He quickly gets his car keys and drove his car to the nearest phone station, trying to reach for help.

As soon as he arrives, he opened the car window and sprinted to the phone station, and rang 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello?" Kai desperately said

"Hello, sir how can we help you?"

The officer talks as Kai tries to explain what happened.

"There's this- tentacle and I-"

"Yes and please give us your location."

"Sir? Sir hello?"

Kai stopped speaking suddenly as the lights flashed and suddenly stopped.

The phone then hung up due to the poor connection.

All of the road lights have switched off and the red lighting randomly appeared in the dark sky.

Kai freaked out and walked out of the station.

He then saw this big bunch of people standing in front of him, they looked like they were waiting for him.

"What do you want?!" Kai yelled. 

"I SAID WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

Kai yelled as he walked toward them in fear.

He then walked up to this man who looked like him.

The man stepped forward as Kai was in shock and was about to piss his pants.

This man was exactly like him, an alternate version of him. Or even a twin of him.

"Who, who are you?"

The sun shines on Chanyeol's cabin as the morning rises.

Sana wonders around her front yard as she searches for a site of Taehyung walking up to the cabin.

She then frowned and sighed, walking back into the house in a bad mood.

She then hurries up to the phone as she calls Taehyung's house number.

The phone then picked up

"Hello this is the Kims, how can I help you?"

Jennie answered.

Sana then said she needed to speak to Tae quickly so Jennie said yes.

"TAE! PHONE!" Jennie yelled.

Taehyung then heard his mom and got a mini heart attack from Sana's impatience.

He didn't know what to do so he got frightened and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

Sana then sighed again when she heard his voice, walking into her room and closing the door with her powers.