The phone call

(Chapter 3)

Taehyung opened the door from his basement, guiding Sana in.

Taehyung has a cosy basement that belongs to him, his parents or other family members are not allowed to visit without his permission.

Dirty raindrops drip on the carpet as the boys were taking off their shoes, while Sana is just there, standing and staring at the basement.

"Here, change into my clothes" Taehyung offered as Jungkook and Jin stood behind him.

Sana took the pile of clothes and starts to lift her mental hospital costume.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH" Jungkook yelled as they all look away and closed their eyes.

"PRIV-VACY PLEASE" Jin shouted as Sana stopped taking off her shirt when she nearly did.

"Here, go inside that bathroom and change" Taehyung ordered when he points at the small bathroom, walking Sana there.

He closed the door when Sana got in, but she stopped him.

"No," she said softly

"Ok so you speak" He spoke in sarcasm

"Well let's leave the door..like this?" He suggested as he closed the door, leaving 3 inches open.

Sana finished changing as she stood out of the room, wearing a sweater with comfy jeans.

She sat on the sofa, the boys were standing in front of her.

"Where are your parents?"

"Why did you end up in the woods?"

"What happened to you"

"Why are you alone?"

"Why were you wearing that hospital outfit"

"Is she a psychopath"

"Sh sh sh stop you guys are scaring her" Taehyung stopped the boys interviewing Sana.

"She's the one who's scaring me!" Jungkook scolded.

"I-is there any way that we could contact your parents? Or get you home?" Jin asked nicely.

Sana shakes her head and hugging herself, feeling terrified.

"I'll let her stay," Taehyung said without hesitation

"What?! Are you insane?! You're letting this weird-ass girl stay in your house and like without letting any-"

"Jungkook shut up, she needs to be protected. I'll let her stay for one night and see how it goes"

" I don't care what you think, if she gets you in any trouble then I'm out." Jungkook scolded once again.

Jungkook didn't like Sana, he's not welcoming her or trying to comfort her to make her feel safe. So Sana herself didn't appreciate him that much.

"I'm heading home, let's go Jin." He farewelled with an unhappy face.

"See you tomorrow Taehyung" Jin waved and exited from his basement.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung cared and pleaded.

Sana nodded her head.

"I'll make you some spicy rice cake..sounds good?"

"What's... a rice cake....?" She whispered weakly.

"It's something that tastes good"

"Good...?"

"Yea, just stay here ok? And wait for me"

"Ok..."

Taehyung climbed the stairs and went up to the kitchen, locking the basement door.