The parallel dimension

(Chapter 5)

The door opens as Jack push the door, Jihyo pulled one shopping cart close to her, going grocery shopping with her dad.

She saw someone familiar, it's Namjoon, her classmate.

She wasn't close with him, she always thinks that he's an introvert and doesn't like social interaction....since he doesn't have that many friends.

"Hey, Namjoon!" She greeted him

"Oh uh- hey" he responded awkwardly while holding the bag of groceries.

"Nice to see you here," she said as she smiles.

"Uh yea, same"

"You look exhausted, what happened," she asked as she points at his huge eye bags and heavy eyes.

"Nah I'm just you know, not getting enough sleep last night"

"W-why is that?"

"You know, people get paranoid sometimes"

"Why are you suddenly paranoid...?"

She could sense the fear in Namjoon's eyes, she just felt like something was wrong.

"I- I need to go, see you around" Namjoon left, leaving Jihyo confused.

"What upside down?" Jungkook asked with a disgusted face.

"It means..another Dimension?" Jin answered.

"Parallel universe," Sana said.

"It's impossible to get in there, we don't even know if it's real or not" Jungkook grumbled.

"What if it is?" Taehyung added.

"Anyway, we need to get her to stay here, so we could find Jimin" Jungkook suggested.

Taehyung walked over to Sana, kneeling to her position.

"Right, Twelve I need you to go to my house's front gate later when my mum comes home, you need to tell her that you're lost and cold and you need shelter. Don't say anything about you know me or about last night, you understand? Nothing will happen, we'll just pretend to meet each other again..ok?"

Taehyung pleased her, but her face looked like she didn't give a shit.

"No" Sana replied coldly.

"W-why?" He asked while Sana stares at him with a serious expression.

"Are you in trouble?"

She nodded.

"They will kill me"

The boys widened their eyes after hearing this response, they didn't expect it to be this dramatic.

"We have to tell your mum, if she finds out about Twelve she will call the police, it's better to let her know now." Jungkook strongly suggested.

"No jungkook you won't understand! She's in trouble and it might be dangerous to tell adults!" Jin shouted.

"You think I would just let my best friend risk his life to let this- FREAK stay in his house?! Hell no I'm going to tell Mrs Kim" Jungkook yelled as he goes over to the phone, about to phone Jennie about this.

"Jungkook- no you can't do this!" Taehyung blocked him.

Jungkook almost pressed the number, but the phone fell out of the wall and dropped to the ground.

He picked it up again, but this time the phone flew to the couch.

"What the hell-"

Then the boys looked at Sana.