Hang on, Jimin

(Chapter 9)

(Next chapter is ending)

"So what about the body?" Taehyung said

"What?!"

"Wait what body?"

"We saw Jimin's body being pulled out?"

"It's fake, the lab told us" Chanyeol answered.

"Wait where are we going right now?" Daniel asked

"I don't know!" Rose replied

"Somewhere we could find Jimin!" Jihyo added

"Wait, what about school?" Jin suggested

"Why would school be a good place?" Namjoon questioned in annoyance

"I mean why not? It's far from my house and it's big enough for Twelve to find Jimin?" Taehyung recommended

"They can easily find us at school!" Jihyo talked back

"No, they can't! School is closed they normally won't go there?!" Jin shouted in excitement

"Bullshit!" Jungkook commented

"Right school it is!" Chanyeol said as he turns directions.

"Wait you serious?"

"You heard me!"

"Wait but why school? I mean our house is better to find Jimin?" Jihyo protested

"They can find us if we are at our house right now for god sake Jihyo are you stupid or what?!" Jack scolded his daughter.

The group has arrived after 15 minutes of driving and arguing in the car.

"Right. How the hell do we get in?" Namjoon complained.

"Now this is your stupid idea Jin." Jungkook blamed.

Chanyeol and the adults were figuring a way to sneak into school without getting caught, now it's a bit hard for them.

Rose tried to pick the lock with her hair clip, but it wouldn't work. The group panicked and sighed in disappointment.

But then the lock suddenly crack opened itself, no security alarms were heard.

The others turned their heads to Sana, noticing she has used her powers.

"Thanks, buddy" Namjoon smiled at her

"Holy shit she can do that?" Daniel whispered to Jihyo as they walk in

Taehyung told Chanyeol of how Sana can communicate with Jimin. So the group members listened and talked through this.

They separated into different groups to help set up the scene for Sana. The adults will find sources and equipment.

While the teens will carry salt and put it in the water.

And the kids will rest at the gym.

They settled up a plastic instant pool for her, Jihyo and Rose took care of the water in the pool. While Daniel and Namjoon measure the amount of salt. And Chanyeol and Jack will set up the pool. And lastly, the other kids will get the equipment ready for this process.

After 30 minutes of hard work, Sana soaked her body into the pool. Jihyo held her hand to comfort her.

Her small body floated around the pool as she closes her eyes.

Lights started to flicker.

She's now in the black room again, looking around.

She saw the same cabin, but Jimin wasn't there.