Hello Nayeon

(Chapter 2)

Seoul has recently launched a fancy mall called "Wenju Mall."

The kids went there yesterday for the new movies and Daniel started working there as well.

But since the people hyped the mall so much, the economy in small shops downtown has decreased so much.

Rose hangs up the huge poster by the window. Which says " 50% SALE FOR ALL ITEMS" to promote her store since the economic depression downtown.

Chanyeol walks into the store as he saw Rose working.

"Hey."

"Hey!"

"Hopefully you're not busy," Chanyeol said

"Well, you're my first customer."

Chanyeol then nodded and sighed with an upset look on his face.

"What is it again?" Rose asked.

Chanyeol then opened up to her as he talks about things related to Sana and Taehyung's relationship.

He has been talking to her like she is a therapist for at least 10 minutes.

"And Sana, she just- slammed the door at me?"

"And?"

"They were just kissing the entire time. Like it's not even normal. It's constantly kissing."

Chanyeol says as he complains about Taehyung.

"It's this son of a bitch Taehyung. Seriously who even raised him-"

Rose then raised her eyebrows while she listens.

"This is not normal? This isn't healthy? This isn't even respectful?"

Chanyeol continues to complain as he sits there watching Rose work.

Chanyeol has the right to be angry that a random boy is taking his daughter away. But he's just not used to Sana growing up being a teen yet. He still sees her as a 10-year-old he met a few years ago.

"Well, they are teenagers Chan, teenagers. Not kids anymore. They won't listen to you like a cop. And I'm just saying if you order them around like a cop they will rebel. It's just how they are."

Rose explains as she staples the papers.

"I want them to break up."

"You can't, it's impossible. You have no control over them, Chan"

"Then what am I supposed to do? Let this kid influence my daughter?"

"Just talk to them Chan, not yelling, not ordering. Just sit down and talk to them."

"How?"

"Like a heart-to-heart conversation. Talk about your emotions and stuff."

Chanyeol stood there, trying to process what Rose is saying.

"How about you do it for me, you get off work and come to my place tonight."

"I can't. But, what I can do is to help you."

Rose said as she goes over and writes something on the paper.

Jihyo walks faster as she carried burgers for lunch to people in the office.

She walks into the office as she delivers them to everyone.

"This is for you."

"Thank you, sweetheart!"