Who's that girl?

(Chapter 1, Season 2)

1982, October 29th

"Mum hurry up we're gonna be late!" Jimin whined, waiting for Rose to drive him to the Arcade.

"Okay!"

Rose drove Jimin to the arcade to let him have some fun with the boys, she stopped by the parking lot.

"right remember-"

"don't go home alone, ride the bike or go into the woods" Jimin interrupted, repeating the rules Rose gave to him.

"Good, have fun sweetie! I'll be here by 9" Rose reminded

Jimin said goodbye to his mum as he pushes the door open into the gaming arcade.

"you're late!" Jungkook scolded

"yea I know, where's Taehyung and Jin?" he questioned

"they're playing right now"

Jungkook leaded jimin to the game they are playing right now, taehyung was watching jin moving the controller.

"ugh. Shit we lost again" jin sighed

"wait what about the one we went to last time?" Jimin added

The boys immediately ran to another machine.

They were shocked when they saw the gaming score records on the screen.

"five hundred thousand points?!" Jin read the text

"and this person even beat jungkook! That's impossible! Jungkook's gaming skills is something no one can pass?!" Jimin commented.

"who's chaeyoung19?" Jungkook asked, looking at the arcade worker.

"well, better than you." the worker roasted

"say who is that, you shitbird" taehyung scolded

"Not unless you get me that date" the worker smirked and looked at Jimin

"what?! No! I'm not going to sell my sister?!" Jimin yelled

"then Nah I am not going to tell you who that is"

"listen here man...." the boys talked with the worker as Jimin walks away, looking at the other machine.

'hey, guys-"

He turned around.

All of the people disappeared.

Lights started to flash and then everything turned dark.

White and tiny chips float in the air,

Jimin realised this is the same scenario as the evil dimension where he has been in a year ago.

He walked outside of the arcade, what he saw will probably give him nightmares forever.

He saw red lightings in the dark sky and the sound of thunder. Besides all of this, this scariest thing is that,

There was a giant monster, it looked like a spider, it's at least 50 stories tall, it has multiple legs.

Jimin's body froze and he felt like everything is about to sink.

"hey" Taehyung patted his shoulder from behind, everything went back to normal.

"you ok?" he asked

"y-yea" Jimin answered

"c'mon let's get back inside" Taehyung cheered

--

Today is a typical day for the high schoolers, Jihyo and Daniel sat in his car, reviewing today's test.

They were just about to finish their review for science class, then something distracted them.

A fast car drove by and parked at the school parking lot, it grabbed everyone's attention.

the car played some 80's rock music. The door opened and a young man with black hair stepped out of the car. The man looked like he's in his 18s, he wore a denim jacket with a fitting white t-shirt inside, then with some fitting jeans. He stepped out of his fancy vehicle while smoking his cigarette.

Then a girl with dyed pink and short hair got of the car. She's carrying her skateboard, wearing loose jeans and a Nike sports jacket. Her face looked so pissed, she rolls her eyes and skated to the school's entrance.

All the teenage girls were checking out that guy, he looked like the typical guy to break a girl's heart and the type to be a bad boy in the school.

--

"right so class, today we will be-" before the teacher could finish his sentence, the girl opened the door loudly and came in without saying anything

"oh, there she is! Wait stay here!" the teacher ordered as the girl came back and stands next to him.

"uh- Jin would you please drumroll" Jin drumrolls on his desk to add more excitement for the new girl.

"Alright everybody, all the way from California to Seoul...welcome...Katarina!"

"it's chaeyoung." the girl said with sass in her voice.

Everybody looked a bit confused.

"Nobody calls me Katarina." she reminded again with sass.

She glared at the teacher coldly.

"alright...Chaeyoung would you like to have a seat?" the teacher welcomed as Chaeyoung walks to the backseat.

She crossed her arms and looked at the window, noticing Taehyung Jin, Jungkook and Jimin were staring at her.

--

"you sure that's the girl in the arcade?" Jimin asks while the boys were stalking Chaeyoung as she skateboards.

"I mean like, look! She's so cool it's her!" Jungkook whispered in excitement.

"she's not that cool as Twelve." Taehyung protested

"Twelve has superpowers, it's a whole different thing. At least she's cooler than ninety per cent of the girls in our school" Jin talked back.

"and she skateboards! Girls in our school don't even skateboard" Jungkook commented

Chaeyoung stopped skateboarding and threw a piece of paper into the trash can. The boys quickly ran and picked it up from the trash can as she walks away.

"what does it say?" Jungkook asked as Jin pick up the paper.

What she wrote:
"Stop watching me! You creepy stalkers!"

"oh shit" Jungkook swore

"oh yea I think Mina is coming to school tomorrow" Jungkook reminded, teasing Jimin

"she's back?!" Jin asked

"yep"

"can't wait to see Jimin's face turning into a tomato" Taehyung teased while the boys laughed

"shut up" Jimin scolded jokingly

--

It's late at night, Chanyeol came home from work.

He went over to the kitchen to make himself some water.

"hey" he called, looking for someone

"Hey I'm sorry if I'm late

I promise I"'ll add more cookies this time!" he went into the bedroom as he apologises

"promise." a girl voiced

"yep!"

A girl walked out of the bedroom, sitting at the dinner table.

"so how's your day, Twelve?"