Connection

(Chapter 8)

"TWELVE?! TWELVE WHERE ARE YOU?!"

Jin and Taehyung searched for Sana the whole night.

Taehyung started to get worried, but he doesn't know what to do.

All he can do right now is to go home and just stay safe.

The laboratory took Chanyeol, Rose and Jack and locked them into separate rooms.

Rose got locked in a room with a table and a chair, her hands are being tied up against the chair with zip ties.

Dr JYP walked into the plain room, sitting on the opposite side.

"Where is the girl," he asked

"What?"

"Where is this girl," He asked again, showing a picture of Sana.

"I don't know?! I have never seen her?!"

He sighed.

"Let's make a deal, I know your son's friends know about this girl. If you help us to reach him and bring the girl to us, we will let you find your son Jimin."

"W-what? First of all. How do you know about my son? Second of all, I have no idea what girl you're talking about. Third of all you are a complete asshole and I rather die than help you."

"It's very simple. It's either your son die, or find the girl. Your choice."

"HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT MY SON?!" She yelled as she triggers to move

"Listen here. We are just trying to help, if you don't want us to then we could leave your son in that place and let him die."

"Let him die? You are already letting him die! Do you think I'm born yesterday?! You never even care about my son. All you care is to keep my son alive so you could do your stupid experiments and make money AM I RIGHT?!"

He stares into her soul after she said this, he looked very unhappy.

"Go to hell" she snapped.

Chanyeol and Jack, on the other hand, discussed with the people. They made a deal that they will find Sana and save Jimin.

None of them has seen Sana before except for Taehyung and his friends, so they probably wouldn't care if they find Sana and bring her back to the lab.

"Doctor, they made a deal," the worker said as he knocks on the door and came in.

"What happened?!" Rose whispered to Jack while walking down the corridor.

"Chanyeol said we will find Taehyung and find the girl and then save Jimin" he whispered back

"Bullshit."

"At least we could save our son," Jack said as he panicked

The adults drove to Taehyung's house, while people from the lab are following them in their vans.

Jungkook was in his room, resting and thinking about the fight earlier.

He sat by the desk near his window, he stared at the empty road with the beautiful city view.

He then noticed some vans passing by, it was the vans earlier. They were driving in the direction of Taehyung's house.

He widened his eyes in shock, he immediately grabbed the walkie talkie and switched the channel to Taehyung's.