The pollywog

(Chapter 3, season 2)

(I love your comments guys it really means a lot to me)

Jin, Jungkook and Chaeyoung just finished their night of trick or treating, he just got home by his bike.

He parked his bike in the backyard.

Then, an unusual noise came from the trashcan in the backyard.

It sounded much like an animal growling, or maybe a frog making noises.

Jin was about to enter his house, but this noise distracted him.

He got closer to the trashcan, grabbing a weapon.

He took the lawnmower and walked closer to it.

He flips the cover open, he saw a tiny creature.

It looked very slimy and it looked like a pollywog.

Jin was confused at first, but he still stuffed the animal in his pocket, bringing it into his room

--

Sana was upset for the whole day, she didn't want to be treated like this.

She doesn't want to hide in Chanyeol's cabin forever, she wanted freedom or even less than freedom, she just wanted to see Taehyung and reunite with him.

She sighed and put on the black blindfold as she sat in front of the cold shower.

The shower noises made her concentrate as she closes her eyes.

She's in the black room, once again.

She saw Taehyung sitting there by his basement, looking pissed and sad.

He's so upset that his friends ditched him for one girl, and ruined the night he waited for a year.

He pulled out the walkie talkie and admired it for a sec, then he clicked and switched the channel.

"Hey Twelve, it's me, Taehyung," he said in depression.

Sana walked closer to him, sitting next to him and looking at him, trying to hold her tears.

"Taehyung" she called softly, letting a teardrop from her eye.

She stayed there and continued to admire his face as he continues to talk.

"I had a really bad day today. I miss you so much, if you're out there just at least say something. I won't even ask much, just let me know that you are safe." he said with a very disappointed expression.

Sana started to tear up as she hears this, she wanted to talk to him so badly.

She held his hand while sobbing.

"This is stupid" Taehyung scoffed and hung up on the walkie talkie.

Everything turned into ashes and disappeared