Trick or Treat?

(Chapter 2, Season 2)
(This chapter is superrrr long)

"did you visit him last night?" Chanyeol asked Sana

"No"

"I might come home late tomorrow, is it ok you cook yourself dinner?"

"yes,
Um,
Can I ask you a question?"

She said, taking a glance at him having his meal.

"why not" he answered

"can I go trick or treating on Halloween night?" Sana asked politely

Chanyeol paused for a second.

"you serious?

We talked about the rules."

Chanyeol stared at her with anger in his eyes.

The rules he made for Sana are very strict. For example, no going out, always close the window blinds, if anyone knocks on the door, hide unless it's Chanyeol himself.

"but I would cover myself with a costume" she reasoned

"no!"

"they wouldn't see me!" she protested

"No! I make the rules to keep you safe!" Chanyeol scolded, Sana was too upset to respond.

As she eats her waffles in front of him, her anger level starts to rise. Her breaths are getting heavier as her heart beats faster.

"then when can I see him?" she asked for permission to see Taehyung again.

Sana never saw Taehyung again since the tragedy happened last year. She used her powers to visit him in her dreams every night. She knew that Taehyung called her by the walkie talkie every night, she wants to hug him tight and stay in his arms forever, but sadly Chanyeol isn't letting her.

"soon," Chanyeol replied in an annoyed voice.

She had enough of hearing the same response every day, so she spoke up about this.

"When is soon." She questioned him in her cold voice.

"until it's safe."

"you say soon on day 10, I believed you and I waited. And then you say soon on day 50. I still trusted you and waited patiently. And now you say soon on day 350 and yet I still believed you. SO WHEN IS SOON?!" She yelled in anger.

"I SAID UNTIL IT IS SAFE." he slapped the table when he shouted back, making her flinch.

She stood up and stomp to her room, turning back at him.

"YOU ARE JUST THE SAME AS PAPA!" She yelled, pointing at him.

He stood up and pushed the chair, stepping close to her.

"yea? You think I am like that asshole?!"

Upset tears came out of her eyes after he responded.

"or you wanna go back to the lab?! Sure! One phone call and I will make that happen." He spoke intimately

She stepped back while crying in pain, her face turns red and her eyes water even more.

She stomped back to her bedroom, slamming the door shut with her powers.

"guess what?! You'll never see your little boyfriend again with that bratty attitude, learn a new word, you are a brat!" he scolded hardly

She listens at the corner of her room, sniffing her hot tears.

As Chanyeol continues to scold her, she had enough.

She screamed,

Causing all the glass windows to break and crunch into pieces.