Lurked

(Chapter 6)

⚠️GRAPHIC IMAGES⚠️

"T-Twelve?"

Taehyung said emotionally as he stands up.

Sana stood there and admired him for a second, a single tear dropped from her eye.

"Taehyung?"

She says as she walks to him.

She then sighed in relief.

They both hugged so tight, making Jin the third wheel.

He then started to sob as he lays his head on the back of her shoulder.

"I called you every night. Every night for-"

"354 days, I heard"

(3+5+4= 12)

Jin stood there and watched them hugging and finally meeting each other.

"C'mon Jin" Taehyung called, asking him to join the hug.

Jin lay his arms on both of them. Three of them hugged in happiness.

"No Daniel, you don't understand"

Jihyo told him as they were having a private conversation.

"Understand what? I just don't see the problem here, everything seemed ok to me"

Daniel replied with a confused expression on his face, trying to know what Jihyo is saying.

"Seemed ok to you? Don't you even like- at least notice something?

these two silenced themselves after she said this.

"Our relationship is tearing apart. And I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to hurt you, Daniel"

Jihyo's lips tremble as she says.

"Right this is ridiculous, I have no idea what's wrong with you"

Daniel questioned her with a worried face.

"Daniel, this is bullshit. Our relationship is bullshit"

Jihyo said with emotions in his voice, she's starting to feel messed up in this relationship.

Both of them were having a hard time, Jihyo is very much stressed with Jimin's situation and Daniel is facing a lot of family problems.

Jihyo was wanting to settle this argument in w calm manner.

"I know it's a hard time, but we can get through this, right?"

Jihyo sighed and said her final sentence

"I hate to say this, but it's difficult, really. I think the best way is to break this."

"I need you to talk to me, Jimin."

Rose softly said to him, placing her hand at the back of his shoulder.

Jimin looked down to his knees while sitting on the fluffy sofa.

He looked like he didn't want to speak a word. He was having an unpleasant week.

Rose gazed at his face with a fearful expression, she sighed and let go of his shoulder.

She crossed her hands and placed them on her knees, leaning forward and speculating his attitude.

It's indeed difficult, for Jimin and his family.

All of the backlashes are happening again, in this present moment. And they just couldn't fix it without special help.