The oddity

(Chapter 6)

"And, it growls like a lion..so I ran to my car and drove away. I got a paper cut at that time so it probably could sense the smell of blood" Namjoon described details about what he saw.

Jihyo was so shocked that she didn't even respond, she just stared at the window, it's like her soul left her body.

"You ok?" Namjoon asked.

"My mum...I thought she's going crazy but she saw the same thing"

"She's not crazy"

"I know"

"I think we need to do something about this" Jihyo suggested.

"We need to find it" She added

"What?! Are you insane? We might die!" Namjoon protested.

"I have to stop it no matter what, t-this thing might be hiding my brother

Namjoon, I need you to help me. I can trust you...right?" She said as she deeply stares into his eyes.

"Let's end it." He nodded in confidence.

Jihyo drove back to her house, with Namjoon.

She's going to talk to Rose about this, and then all of them will sort a way for this.

She opened the front door with her keys, she saw Chanyeol, Jack and Rose sitting there and talking about this.

"Hey sweetie" Rose greeted

"Hey mum, this is Namjoon. He knows about the creature you saw" Jihyo replied.

The group sat down and talked about this for hours.

They figured out a plan to kill this creature, so they went to the police station to grab strong and deadly weapons.

-time skip-

They got back from the police station, they brought some spiky traps, gasoline, large guns and baseball bats with spiky nails on them.

"It says it senses blood right" Rose questioned

"Yes, so one person has to cut a part of their hand" Namjoon responded

"I'll do it" Chanyeol stood up.

He grabbed a pocket knife and carefully cut his palm, causing blood to squeeze out.

The light started to flicker, as they group up and defend themselves in a circle. Readying in their positions to attack the monster.

The lights started to flicker more, the wall starts to break.

Suddenly,

The creature jumped out of the wall, Chanyeol immediately pours and throw gasoline on it, then Jihyo threw the lighter towards it.

There was a large fire, the creature was dead and melted.

They thought it's over. But there's another one jumping from another wall next to them.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT JIHYO SHOOT IT" Namjoon shouted.

Jihyo panicked as she immediately shoots her massive guns at it, but it won't work.

The monster growled and walks closer to them, making them stand back.

Jack grabbed the baseball bat and ran towards it, hitting it hard with the spiky and painful baseball bat.

Chanyeol didn't hesitate, he poured more gasoline on the monster while Jack continues to hit him on the ground.

Rose quickly threw another lighter on it, causing a large fire again.