Jimin the demon

(Chapter 4, Season 2)

"quick quick QUICK GET HIM OUTSIDE" jungkook yelled as mina and taehyung carries jimin out of the bathroom.

"What happened?!" chaeyoung asked

Taehyung keeps shaking Jimin to make him wake up, but all they see is Jimin's white eyeballs under his brown eyes.

Jin ran to a nearby teacher and sought help as the others keep checking on him.

A teacher called the ambulance and Jimin's family.

Rose was the first one to arrive, and then Jack.

The kids stood there to watch Jimin being carried on the ambulance.

The boys predicted and expected what's coming next. It's gonna be bad.

Mina and Chaeyoung stood there with their shocked face, can't believe this is happening right now.

--

Sana walked far away to an alley, she wondered around.

Nothing seemed to be special until she saw a lady taking the trash out, so she hid behind a huge trashcan.

She held her breath and tuck her knees onto her chest, trying to not make any noise.

She peeked a little, then her hand slipped.

Her whole body fell out, the lady noticed her and flinched.

"Oh, dear! Are you alright sweetheart?!" the lady came to her and comforted her.

Sana stepped back from the lady, scaring herself.

The lady seemed kind and sweet.

"it's alright dear, I won't hurt you. Are you lost?" she asked, but sana ignored.

"ok, I see. I know you are terrified but let's just get into my house first ok? I'll keep you safe."

Sana kind of trusted her and followed her into her house, she doesn't worry much since she could use her powers in case.

"And yea, my name is Jisoo! I have a son, he's a grumpy teenager." Jisoo introduced herself kindly as she opens the door.

--

The kids then walked over to the parking lot to talk a bit.

Then, a fast car pulled up.

Chaeyoung quickly got her skateboard and backpack ready to go back home

Her stepbrother pulled up to pick her up from school.

Kai always hated this, he, himself thinks this is so lame. He hates babysitting kids and picking them up.

He rolled his eyes, chewing that minty gum wearing his leather jacket and tight jeans with sunglasses.