Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20

About an hour and a half, the students had taken a bath, changed their clothes and some of them were now wondering what to do as it had started raining.

"Kanako!" - Itadori yelled, running to Y/n, catching her attention.

She was walking down the corridor with Kugisaki and Fushiguro was following the pink haired boy quietly.

"Yuuji, Megumi!" - The girl waved at the two and smiled gently.

Fushiguro returned with a nod and a small smile.

"What do you want now?" - Kugisaki asked slightly annoyed. - "Also, stop shouting!" - She scolded him.

"Whatever." - Itadori looked away with an annoyed look. - "Wanna do something? Since we are free and still have time till dinner." - He asked the two girls, returning his smile.

"But it's raining outside!" - Kugisaki gasped at his suggestion.

"But it's so boring!" - Itadori whined and complained.

"Go read your disgusting comics, you dork!" - Kugisaki shouted angrily at him.

"They are not disgusting!" - Itadori shouted back at her.

"Shinseichi Kanako."

Suddenly, they heard a man's voice from behind them.

"Come to Satoru's office."

As the boys turned around, they saw Gakuganji standing there.

Y/n wore a serious expression.

"Are you really going, Kanako?" - Kugisaki asked concerned.

The girl just nodded and followed Kyoto's principal, leaving the three first years with worried looks on their faces.

"So you really brought her here..." - Gojou said with a worried yet annoyed look.

"What do you need from the three of us?" - A tall blond man with glasses asked.

"What I need is an explanation from both Satoru and Shinseichi, or should I say L/n Y/n." - Gakuganji said with a deadly serious expression.

"You..." - Gojou gritted his teeth.

"Did I hit on a nerve, Satoru?" - The principal asked with a satisfied smile, watching the amusing, for him, face of Gojou.

"And how are you sure it's L/n Y/n?" - The other man asked.

"You pretty well know it's her too." - Gakuganji said, slightly annoyed at the fact they were still trying to cover her. - "If it wasn't for her, the attack of curses that had happened earlier would've never even passed through anyone's mind!" - He said angrily.

"Because of her?! How dare you..." - Gojou was pissed off.

"Want proofs? The curse that have captured Mai was humanoid looking with grey hair and stitches over its face. Does that sound familiar, Nanami Kento?" - He asked, looking at the blond man.

"Mahito." - Nanami said the name of the curse, darkening his expression.

"From what Mai told me, it seems it was after your first year Shinseichi Kanako or as I said, L/n Y/n." - He repeated, satisfied from the reveal.

Y/n's expression darkened a bit.

"And so? She was worried for her and tried to do her best to protect everyone!" - Gojou exclaimed as he stood upright, releasing his back from the wall, losing patience.