Knowledge

Your reactions to Owen Hunt being the father were literally the best, I don't plan on making him a main character but if you think other wise please let me know, ps he will be mentioned in this chapter a little.

————————
Gabriella's POV

I actually can't believe my mum is talking to me about my father, like she's never done it before and I always wanted to know but now I feel like I may be regretting my decision in asking, I mean I'm happy as I am, I've never had a father, and I don't need one now. I mean he sounds like a really nice person and all but I'm not sure I want to meet him. Mama told me that he has a family and that he is actually married to her friend Teddy and has two kids, Leo and Allison who are my half siblings, I've seen a picture of them and they are both super cute.

"Thank you for telling me mama" I said as I hugged her, "I just wanted to know that was all, I've lasted this long without a father so I don't need one now, all I need is you....... Plus you and captain Maya would be pretty cute together, don't you think ?"

Carina's POV

Did my daughter really tell me that I'd look cute together with the captain from station 19? I know she likes her, but I didn't know she likes her that much and to be honest I really like her too, but like I said before I don't think I am looking for a relationship no matter how hot and beautiful she is, I have to think about Gabriella and I don't think I could put my attention to Gabriella, work and a relationship, I just can't see it working, but maybe I was willing to give it a go. Who knows?

Anyways I'm secretly glad that she does not want to meet her father because although I told her that he's a good man I have heard a few story's about him, like he cheated on his ex wife, broke up with them because they would not have a kid and a few other things, but it does look like he has changed and started his life again with a new family, and he seems to be really happy, and so does Teddy. But I feel really bad from keeping the secret from one of my closest friends because she's such a nice person and then I'm here just keeping this huge secret from her, my daughters father is her fiancé who she has 2 kids with, I'm just hoping she never finds out.

"Are you sure honey? ...... if you ever change your mind and you want to meet him just let me know.... And you know that me and maya are just friends and I told you that" "but...." She was about to say before I interrupted her.. "not buts bambina..... it's a hot day today so why don't we head out to go get some ice cream ? How does that sound" I asked her to take her mind off everything. "Actually that sounds pretty good"

Once she agreed we both started to get ready, we put on our shoes, I grabbed my bag and we headed outside to get in the car. Once all buckled in, I started to the ice cream shop, we were only a few blocks away when Gabriella suddenly screamed. "MAMA WATCH OU-"

"BANG"

————————
Sorry this is such a short chapter.
But I hope you like my first cliff hanger ;)

Elle 🤍