Honey moon phase

Maya's POV

"Gabriella do you want an apple or banana as your snack for fast school ? I've also put you in a high protein bar so you don't get tired before your match" I asked her. "Ummm apple please mom" she said to me as she was finishing packing. To be honest it still surprises me every time she calls me mom, I still can't get over it, but I love it, it puts a smile on face. I'm a mother, I really am a mother and I love it. "Okay, don't tell your mama but I've also put you in a few of those candies you like" I said to her Smiling. "Okay that means you can't tell mama I said this then but you are so much better at making my lunch box than her" she said to me as I laugh. "That my be true but she is a much better cook than me" I say. "True true" "have you got your school stuff ready ?" I ask. "Yup." "And your kit?" I ask. "Check" she says. "And here is your lunch box" I said to her as I put it into her backpack. "Thanks mom.... You and mama are coming to my game tonight right ? It's a super big match" she ask me. "Of course, we would not miss it for the world, your mama is sleeping right now but I'll make sure I get her up in time to come and support you" I said to her. "Oh yay, thank you" she said to me as I looked at the clock. "We better get heading to school" I said to her as we both headed out of the door and I drove her to school.

"Have a great day at school beautiful and if I don't see you before your match, break a leg kiddo, you'll do great, I love you and I'll see you later" I said to her before she hugged me. "Thank you mom, and I'll see you later" ash says before leaving the car, as soon as the door shut I heard my phone buzz.

Carina ❤️: *sends image* Hurry home baby
Maya: ON MY WAY

I text back as I drive back home, I may have been going a little bit too fast so I made it back very quickly, I parked up the car and ran in, leaving all my stuff on the sofa and running to our room.

"Wait, your wearing jeans and a shirt, wha- what about the thing you sent me in the photo, you look amazing in that" I said to her with a sad face as she laughs. "Well you were not quick enough so I had to change, I was getting cold" she says to me as I walk closer to her. "Well some quick exercise on the bed would quickly get you warmed up, don't you think?" I said to her as I was now inches away so I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Actually it probably would, what kind of exercise were you thinking ?" She asked me as I wink. "Oh I don't know many some which involves the 2 of us, naked, in bed" I said to her. "Well I like that idea Mrs Deluca" she says to me as she leans in for a kiss, and obviously I kiss her back, and the say just went from there.

"I'm sorry we can't go on a honeymoon yet baby, work just would not allow me to have time off" I said to her. "It's fine Bella, I don't don't mind you waiting, we spent a lot of money on the wedding, so waiting will give us time to save up for the honeymoon" she said to me as we were still in bed lay next to each other, my head on her chest. "Where would you like to go anyways ?" I ask her. "I would really like to go to the Maldives" she says to me. "Where do you want to go?" "The Maldives sounds great" I said to her. "Gabriella?" She asks. "What about her?" "Well are we going to bring us with her?" She asks me. "Well I don't really know, I think she'd be upset if we didn't bring her but then on the other hand it is out honeymoon" I said her. "That's true, we can just think about it...." She says to me before I interrupt her. "GABRIELLA !!!!" I say as I look at the time. "It's her game, it starts soon" I say as I hop out of bed as so does carina. "Baby brush your hair so you don't look like you've been have sex for 6 hours" I tell her as I throw her the hair brush and then she throws it in a bun. "Omg I completely forgot about that, she would never forgive us if we didn't show up, or even if we are late" she says. "I know so let's get to the car" I say as I grab my bag and keys and head outside, carina right behind me.

We finally made it to the school with 3 minutes, so we both jumped out and quickly walked inside the school and found some seats, wow it was busy, I know she said it was a big game but I didn't realise how big of a game it was. "Washington state 6th grade volleyball semi-finals" it said in big letters on the side of the room. "Did you know it was the semi finals" I asked carina as we sat down. "No I did, did you?" She asks me. "I didn't, why didn't she tell us she got to the semi finals, this is the first game we are watching, why didn't she ask us to come to anymore, because I love seeing her play" I say. "Me too" she replies, just as the game begins.

I don't think I've ever been to one of Gabriella games at the same time as carina before, but I wish I had, watching carina watch Gabriella is the funniest thing, every time she dives for the ball carina hides behind me or closes her eyes incase Gabriella hurts herself, every time she wins a point she screams so loud and then every time it's her turn to serve carina sits on the edge of her seat and grabs hold of my hand. I love it. Anyways this game is absolutely amazing, I've never seen a bunch of 11 and 12 year olds play so well and everything is so professional, nearly every seat is full, there are many coaches and there are a lot of men and woman in suits, who I'm presuming are scouts or something for better clubs.

After a while the game was finally over....... And they WON !!!!! I'm so proud of Gabriella she did great. Once most people who were watching started to leave we both headed down onto the court to meet Gabriella. "We are so proud of you" I say to her as she hugs me then carina. "Thanks mom" she says. "So does this mean we to come and watch you in the finale, for saying we didn't get to watch any of your other games ?" Carina asks her as big mad that we didn't get to watch any other game this season. "Yeah sorry I lied to you about that, I told you I had practice when really I had a game because sometimes you being here distracts me" she tells us. "We are not-" carina was saying until a woman dressed very smartly came over to us.

"Gabriella Bishop-Deluca right ?" She asks Gabriella. "Yes it is" she replies. "And I gather your Gabriella's parents" she said to us both. "Yes we are. Im Doctor Carina Deluca, Gabriella's mama." She says as she shakes her hand. "And i'm Gabriella mom Captain Maya Bishop" I say as I shake her hand. "Your an Olympian right ?" She asks me. "Actually I am" I said to her smiling. "Well that's where your daughter gets her sporting ability" she said to me. "Anyways I haven't introduced myself, I'm Jayden Taylor, and I am the head coach at Washington university for the woman's volleyball team and we have recently set up a team for youth females, an under 18's team all the day down to a under 13's and I have been looking all over the state to find girls to join my teams and I believe you will be a great fit" she said to Gabriella as her eyes just open wide. "What I saw you do today was absolutely amazing especially for a person of your age, we train twice a week at the university, on a Tuesday and on a Saturday, you will train with 9 other girl and be trained by not only me but some current and ex players of the woman's team, training with us will give you the best opportunity to play professionally in the future, so I hope you will join us" she says to her as Gabriella turned around to look at us both. "Can I please mom and mama?" She asks us as me and carina both look at each other. "Of course you can" carina says as a huge smile grows on Gabriella's Face. "I've love to come and train with you, thank you" she says to her. "Well I'm glad to hear that, I will see you on Saturday then, turn up with your own trainers and we will supply a kit and everything else you need, I can't wait to see you in action with the other girls" she says. "It was nice to meet you Mrs Deluca and Bishop and I hope to see you both on Saturday too, there will be some forms to sign, and if you want you can stop and watch" Jayden says before shaking our hands and leaving. "Thank you" we both said as Gabriella just started crying.

"What's wrong Bambina?" Carina asks. "I can't believe that actually just happened!!!!! Like I'm going to be training with Washington state university!!!!!!!!!!!!! Being coached by the best players in the state, I think I might be dreaming" she says to us. "Well you are definitely not dreaming kiddo. That just happened and we are so proud of you." I say as we both hug her. "Thank you, I have the finals on Friday and then the training on Saturday, your both coming on Friday aren't you?" She asks us. "I do have work but i promise I'll try to make it" I say to her as her face drops. "I'll will be there but I do have work on Saturday so mom will take you to training" carina says to her. "Ah okay" she says. "Well I think it's time to celebrate today, your choice, what do you want to do?" I ask her. "Can we go and get pizza ?" She asks. "Of course we can" I say as I bend down so she can hop on so I can give her a piggy back, and my jumps on. "Pizza !!!!!" She shouts as we walk out the school.