Girls day out

Carina's POV

"Ring ring ring" my phone went at 7am in the morning.
Bailey: "Carina I need you to get to the hospital"
C: "sure when "
B: "like yesterday"
C: "what's happened"
B: "a car has just driven into a building which was hosting a yoga class for pregnant mum!"
C: "I'm on my way now, see you in 10"
I say to her as I hung up the phone. "MAYA" I shouted in her ear. "What's wrong carina" she asks as she suddenly sits up. "I have to go into work, a car drove into labouring mamas" I told her as I was quickly changing and getting my bag. "Can you take Gabriella for the day, it's okay if you have plans I'll get someone else" I say to her in a panic. "Carina it's fine, we have been living together almost 11 months now, she like my own, of course I'll look after her, you know you don't even need to ask" she says to me. "Thank you Bella, I love you" I said to her as I run out. "LOVE YOU TOO" I hear her shout back as I get into my car.

Maya's POV

Great, now there is no getting back to sleep, I hate when this happens, carina gets called out in the middle of the night and wakes me up every time she leaves freaking out about who's going to look after Gabriella, and every time I assure her that I can, but I'm a light sleeper so now there is no getting back to sleep, if I'm up this early normally I end up going out for a run but I don't like leaving Gabriella alone, so I get up and and change into some workout clothes to do a mini workout in the living room.

I was almost finished with my workout when I started to hear these mini footsteps. "Maya why are you working out in the living room? Don't you go running at this time ?" She asks me. "Yeah i normally do, but your mama had to go to work and there is an emergency". I told her as I was finishing my last sit up. "Ah alright are we spending the day together ?" She asks. "Yes we are, is there anything you would like to do?" I ask her as a big grin appeared on her face. "That face tells me you want to do something that your mama won't let you do, what is it?" "Well............... I really really want to get nails done, like properly at a salon and have a beauty day but mama says I'm too young for that" she said to me as I was thinking about a good reply. "I'm sorry but if your mum has said no then....... Of course we can go but you have to promise me you won't tell your mama about you telling me that she said you could not go! Deal ?" I said as her face lit up. "DEAL" she shouted. "I thought you would say that, why don't I text Andy and Vic to see if they want to come and we can have a station 19 girls day ?" I ask. "Yeah I'd love that". "Okay why don't I go and take a shower and get ready while you get ready too, and then I'll make breakfast and we can head out" I told her as she went to her room and I went to take a shower.

Maya : hey guys want to have a beauty day with me and Gabriella ?
Andy : agh I would love too
Vic : sorry guys I can't but have fun and send me pics !!!!!
Maya : oh that's a shame
Andy : what time do you want me ?
Maya : about 9am or if you want breakfast be here in 30
Andy : of course I want breakfast, be there soon !!

Once I finished my shower I headed down to the kitchen to find Gabriella already waiting for me. "You look very nice today, what would you like for breakfast?" I ask her. "Pancakes please" she tells me as there is a knock on the door. "Can you please get that while I start breakfast" I ask her as she skips to the door and opens it while I start on the pancake batter.

"Andy, hi" Gabriella says as she opens the door to Andy. "Hi Gabby, are you ready for the beauty day" she asks as they both walk into the kitchen. "Oooo pancakes are we have pancakes, I love pancakes...... I'll take 5 please" Andy says as she sits down. "Really Andy, you've been acting like you have been eating for two these past few weeks" I tell her as I look at her and a big grin appears on her face. "Well maybe I am" she says as my jaw literally drops to the floor. "You've got to be kidding me" I say as I run to hug her. "I'm not, I really am, but you can't tell anyone, only you 2 and Robert know" she says as Gabriella also come to join in the hug. "Congratulations........ I love babies, I hope it's a girl" Gabriella says. "today is definitely on me, I can't believe we are going to have another fire house baby, congratulations" I say to her. "Thanks guys, but I'm seriously hungry so let's get making those pancakes" she tells us as we all laugh and I start making them.