Visit

Maya's POV

It was 7am when both mine and Carina's alarms went off at the same time. "Good morning baby" I say as I roll over to hug carina. "Good morning Bella" she says to me as she also rolls over to hug me. "What are your plans for today?" She asks me, "well I'm going to drop Gabriella off and stay and watch her for a bit, then I'm going to go visit Annabelle and then you and then I was thinking of taking Gabriella out for a mom daughter date but first I'm going to do this" i say to her as I start kissing her while I climb on top of her. "Ooo I like that plan" she said as we started with our morning workout.

"Baby we haven't got long, we need to move" I tell her. "Okay okay" I say as we both get up and look at the clock. "Okay we really don't have long, why don't I get up our girl and start breakfast while you head for a shower and then I can go while you finish off breakfast" I tell her, "okay deal" she says as we start our morning.

"Wakey Wakey Gabriella, today's a big day so let's get it started !!!!!" I said as I swing open her bedroom door and turned on the light. "Ah mom it's too bright" she said to me as she hid under the covers. "Well it's time to get up !" I tell her as I scoop her up in my arms and place her down. "Okay get ready while I'll go make breakfast" I tell her as I head to the kitchen to make breakfast, soon carina then comes to take over for me so I can shower.

"Gabriella make sure you eat up you need your energy for today" I tell her. "Yes mom I know" she tells me. "And I've packed you some snacks, some protein bars, fruit and stuff like that" I say. "Maya it's only for a couple of hour" carina says to me. "Yes I know but I can't let her get hungry, else that would make me look like a bad mom" I tell her. "Okay if you say so, anyways I'm going to work, I'll see you guys later she said as she kissed Gabriella on the head and then she kissed me. "See you later baby" I said. "Goodbye mama" Gabriella said. "Goodbye and good luck" she said as she walked out the front door.

"Are you going to stay and watch the practice?" Gabriella asks as we pack away breakfast. "Yes but not for the whole thing, I have to head to the hospital to visit a patient I saved yesterday, she's 8 and she has no one, but I'll be back to pick you up and I was thinking we could go out for lunch after, just the 2 us" I say to her. "Yeah I'd love to, thank you" she says. "Okay go get your backpack then and head to the car, we don't want to be late ok your first day" I tell her as she grabs her backpack and heads to the car, me following her.

"Ah Gabriella, Maya Bishop, welcome, welcome" she says to us as we walk in. "Hey" we both say at the same time. "It's great to see you again, so welcome to the university, this is where you will be training from now on, if you head over to max over there we will give you your kit and everything you need while you mom can fill out these forms" "okay" Gabriella says as she skips off. "Awww she so happy bless her" she says to me. "She really is, thank you for this she literally cried with happiness" I tell her. "Awww that's so cute, anyways let's get these forms signed, it's just a few details we need incase anything happens and a few contact details" she tells me as a fill out the forms. "So are you stay to watch ?" She asks me. "Unfortunately I can only stay for a little I have to head to see a patient" I tell her. "Well that's a shame" she said as she gave me a little wink, I think she was flirting with me but I was definitely not flirting back!!!

I stayed for a bit and watched them warm up and do a few drill but then I decided to head to the hospital to visit Annabelle. But before I headed to the store to get her a few things since all of her stuff was burnt in the fire, I got her a pair of cute pjs and some comfy clothes, a bear, a colouring book and some candy because who does not love candy.

Once I arrived in her room Bailey was in there checking on her. "How is she doing ?" I asked. "Actually good, she hasn't woken up yet but it shouldn't be long, come sit and talk with her and just make sure she is calm and if you need anything just ask the nurses to page me" she told me. "Thank you" I said as she left, so I went to sit down on the chair next to her. "Hey Annabelle, I'm back, just like I promised I would be, dr Bailey told me that you would be find and that you are healing well, and I brought you a few things" I tell her as her eyes start to slowly open, "wh-where am I" she says not fully awake. "Annabelle you are in the hospital, do you remember what happened?" I asked. "Your the firefighter who helped me." She says. "I am, I'm captain Bishop but you can call me Maya" I say to her with a smile. "Maya that's a pretty name" she says to me. "Thank you, so Is Annabelle" I say to her. "Maya, what's gonna happen to my mama" she asks me. "Honestly honey I'm not sure but I know that someone from social services is going to come around shortly to speak to you and to try to find you somewhere to live until they can find a family member or someone who wants to take you but I think that your mum will have to go away for a while because of what she did" I tell her trying not to scare her. "What happens if no one wants me" she asks. "You are an amazing little girl and I'm sure someone wants you" I tell her as I squeeze her hand. "Anyways look what I brought for you" I say to her as I hold up a bag. "Those are for me ?" She asks. "Of course, I've got you some pjs and a few things to play with, oh and mr snuggles and a few sweets, but please don't eat them all at once because the nurses won't be very happy with the both of us" I said as we both laughed. "Thank you" she says as she hugged the bear. "No problem"

After some time of talking her heard a knock at the door. "Hi Annabelle I'm Sarah we do mind if I speak to you" she said. "Annabelle I'm gonna go now and let you talk to this nice lady" I told her. "Will you come back ?" She asked. "I can maybe pop by tomorrow" I said to her as she started to talk to Sarah so I walked out to go pick up Gabriella.

"Hey beautiful" I said as a very sweaty Gabriella hugged me and handed me her bag. "How was it" I asked. "It was hard but AMAZING" she told me as we walked to the car. "Everyone was so nice and so good at volleyball, I definitely learnt a lot" she said. "Well that's good, I'm pleased you had fun" I say to her. "Gabriella can you do my a favour?" I ask her as I start to drive. "Can you remember me telling you about the patient I saved yesterday? Well she's not got anyone and being at the hospital all day is really boring so I was wondering if we could visit her before we go to lunch ? She is a bit Younger than you but I think it would make her happy, you don't have to if you don't want too" I ask her. "Sure I'll do that, we don't we stop off and get something to lunch and then we can take, what was her name, ah Annabelle some and we can stop by mama's office and give her some" she said to her. "Ah beautiful, when did you get so grown up, of course we can do that" I say as I drive somewhere to get food.

Sooner or later we arrived at the hospital and we went straight to carinas office to drop off her food. "If she's not here we can just leave it on her desk and I'll text her" I say to Gabriella as we walk though the corridors. Once we arrive I knock on the door and push the door open, and there she was, sat there looking as beautiful as always. "Hey baby" "hey mama" we say as we walk in. "Bambina, Bella, to what do I owe the pleasure" she says to us. "Well Gabriella has said she would visit Annabelle and keep her company for a bit and then she suggest that we bring you both food" I tell her. "Well that's amazing, thank you, i actually have some time, so why don't I join you guys" she says as she places her paperwork down. "Yay" Gabriella said. "So bambina, how was your training" carina asked Gabriella as we walked towards the Peds floor. "Absolutely amazing, I love it, everyone is so nice and really good" she tells her.

"Knock knock" I say as I walk in. "Maya !!! Your back" she exclaims. "Yes I am and I brought food as well as my daughter Gabriella and my wife carina" " Buongiorno" they both said at the same time as we all came into the room. I then started to had everyone their food, we all ate and then Gabriella started to make conversation with Annabelle.

"So Annabelle, what do you do for fun?" She asks. "I really like sports, especially gymnastics and cheer" she told her. "Well so do I, I'm actually on the cheer squad" she tells her. It was so cute seeing Gabriella and Annabelle, Gabriella would make a great big sister.

—————————
I'm sorry this took me so long to update, I've just started my new job and I've been focusing on setting up a red bubble shop selling all things marina/ carina/ Stefania. If you want to buy one of our designs then our username is Stefania_online on red bubble, your support would really mean everything to me and sajra :)

Thank you
Elle 🤍