Who's life needs to be saved ?

Maya's POV

"Are we nearly there yet" Gabriella moaned from the back seat as we were speeding down the high way.
"Almost beauti-" I was saying before I had to slam on the breaks.

"BANG"

The car was brought to a sudden a stop and everyone and everything was flung forward, and my head hit the steering wheel, everything went black.

"MAMA MOM MAMA MOM WAKE UP PLEASE" I could hear Gabriella screaming as I slowly sat up, my head absolutely killing me. "Gabriella-" I said. "Mom your wa- your head there is blood, OMG"she said to me as reached my hand up to feel all the blood running down my face. "I'm okay Gabriella I promise" i say to her as I look about in front of me to see a 7 car pile up, people were running around screaming, there was people all over the road. "Are you okay honey ?" I ask her as I turn around to get a look at her. "I'm fine, but mama won't wake up" she said just before Carina started to move. "Baby can you hear me?" I said to her. "Maya?" She says back all groggy. "It's okay baby I'm here, everything is going to be okay" I tell her as she slowly starts to realise where she was. "My arm....." she says out in pain as I look over to see that it's dislocated. "I need to you pop it back in" she says to me. "What no Carina, I'm not trained to do it, I could make it worse" I tell her. "Look at all those people hurt out there, they need our help Bella and I can't do it with my arm looking like this, just pop it back in" she tells me. "Fine fine....... One two" I say before I pop it back in as she screams. "Thank you, now let's go help these people" she says to me.

Carina's POV

When I started to wake up my head was banging and my arm, my arm was killing me, I had popped it out of it's socket when we were all flung forward. When I first opened my eyes all I could see is carnage everywhere, cars after car and people after people. I was hurt but I knew I need help so that's what I was going to do.

"Gabriella please stay in the car, me and mom are going to help, but if you start to feel sick please shout us, stay safe we love you" I said before both me and Maya went to help.

"Baby there is too many people around" Maya says to me as she opens the car boot to find the first aid kit she always keeps. "Triage" we both say at the same time, both me and Maya knew that Maya was the one for the job.

Maya is pretty small so it was hard for everyone to see her so she stood on front of the car. "LISTEN UP!!" Maya screamed and everyone just stopped in there tracks. "My name is Maya Bishop and I'm a Captain for the Seattle fire department and my wife here is a doctor and we are here to help but we need your help first, I need everyone with small injuries to go stand at that green sign over there, everyone with more serious injuries go and stand at the yellow constitution sign and everyone who has major injured need to be at the red stop sign, if you can walk please assist other, we are going to try to help as many people as we can, has anyone called 9-1-1?" She asked. "Yes but they are slammed and we are in the middle of no where so they said they will be almost 1 hour" I woman told us. "Ah shit" we both said very quietly before we both have each other a not and went in opposite directions to help as many people as we could.

"Hi I'm doctor Deluca-" I was about to say to the person very badly injured who was trapped in the car "Andrea.... OMG ANDREA" I screamed as I looked at my stupid baby brother, blood was pouring down his face and he was impaled with hundreds of peace's from the broken up dash board. He could barely keep his eyes open. "Car-ca-carina" he tried to say to me but he ended up passing out. "MAYA MAYA MAYA MAYA, come here quickly" I screamed in the direction where I believed Maya was.

"Mama why were you sc-" Gabriella said as she suddenly appeared behind me. "No Gabriella don't look" I said to her but I saw too late, her eyes darted straight to andrew. "no no no no, zio andrew, per favore no" she said as she was crying. "Carina did you shout me?" Maya asked as she came running up. "Gabriella what ar- Andrew, omg" Maya said as she bent down and laid down all the medical supplies we have and she jumped right into the car and started to work of Andrew, trying to get all the bleeding to stop. I didn't really know what to do, I just froze. The world went completely silent, the only noise I could hear was the crying coming from Gabriella.

It had been 20 minutes since Maya had jumped in the car and Andrew still had not woken up. "Mama is uncle Andrew going to wake up ?" I hear Gabriella ask me before the world goes completely black.

—————————
Sorry this is a short chapter