A date

Carina's POV

It was now been 2 week since I was discharged from the hospital and 3 week since the date of the accident and I am actually feeling really good, my cuts and bruises have all faded and my incision is heeling very nicely, I have not yet been cleared to work but I have been clear to do some light exercises like walking, so I've been talking a daily walk just around a block and to pick up Gabriella from school, I never normally get out for walks so it was been nice for a change, and as for Gabriella, her arm is healing quite nicely, after the accident I let her have a few days off school just so she could have some time to heal but then I sent her back and the school have put some procedures in to make her safe and so that she can still learn. But while she has been at school I have been a little bored...... okay a lot board, that board that I started to turn to online shopping, I may or may not have spent a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot of money, but most of it was useful, I brought Gabriella some cute new outfits, and obviously some new shoes, a few new things for the house and something for myself. I brought this short black, strapy dress, with a few red, pink and green flowers on it, and to pair with it I brought a pair of black, block heeled sandals that tie around the ankle, I am absolutely in love with them but they might be a bit out of my comfort zone because I'm normally used to wearing trousers, a blazer and a shirt, but who knows, I might take the leap and wear it one day.

Today had been a really long, every minute left like an hour, and every hour felt like a day, but it was finally time to go pick up Gabriella from school, so I grabbed my keys and I went to find my phone, I finally found it and there was a text on the screen.

Bella :) : hey, I was wondering, i mean if you are up for it that's of course, do you want to go on a date tonight, if your not free that's fine, We can do it a different day ❤️

As soon as I saw the text, my face lit up because I knew that i was 100% free, because my schedule was completely empty, all I had to do was get someone to look after Gabriella, which I knew would not be a problem.

Me : I'd love too ❤️

Bella :) : I'll pick you up at 8pm, it's a surprise where we are going, but make sure you dress up nice😉, not that you don't look amazing 24/7, I'll see you later 😘

Okay, so now I have 5 hours to pick Gabriella up from school, cook her dinner, shower and get ready, it may sound like a lot of time, but it isn't !!!!!!!! So I quickly head out the house to go pick up Gabriella.

10 minutes later I arrived at the school just in time to pick her up. I arrived at the gates and and there was Gabriella walking right out the school heading straight towards me with another girl. She comes up to me and hugs me. " Buongiorno Bambina, how was your day" "it was great but can I go to Sofia's, she has invited me and Zola to go over, zolas mum said yes so please can I go" she said to me with puppy dog eyes. "Well let me talk to Sofia's mom just to make sure it's okay" I tell her. "She's over here" said Sofia as lead me to her mom. "Ah Arizona, I never realised that you were Sofia's mother, I was just checking that my bambina is okay to come over to yours after school" I ask her. "It's no problem at all Carina" she tells me. "Well I busy tonight, so I'll send your uncle Andrew over tonight to pick you up and you can have a sleepover with him" "no it's fine, you don't need Andrew to pick her up, I'm happy for her to have a sleepover with Sofia, I mean is she wants to" "please please mama, let me have a sleepover" she says to me. "Okay okay, I'll pick you up some time tomorrow, and make sure you are good, I'll miss you" I say to her as I hug her goodbye before she leaves to go to Sofia's with Zola and leave to go back home.

I must have been walking slow because I didn't arrive back until 4pm which now only gives me 4 hours to get ready so I start off by heading upstairs to take a shower, when I was in the shower, I washed my body with my fruity body wash, and washed my hair with my fruity shampoo and conditioner before I decided to shave my legs. Once I got out I dried my body, before a decided to chill a little to calm nerves.