Joke

Maya's POV

It was a slow day at the station, normally we would have at least one good call but not today, we started off with a few small calls, like kids locked in the bathroom and a broken leg. I thought my luck had come in when we got a called for a kitchen fire !!!! It was at this B&B a few blocks away, they were about to open for their first guest, they were making food and the oven gloves caught fire and they freaked out so they chucked it around the room, I thought that the room would be full of fire !!!!!! But when we opened the door the fire was that small that it was out with a fire extinguisher in 2 seconds, you could see the disappointment on all our faces, we all just wanted fire.

After that called we made it back to the station and we have had no calls ever since, so I decided to call Carina to see if she was busy.
M: "Hey"
C: " Buongiorno Bella, I'm so sorry but I can't talk very long, I've got a situation"
M: "what is?"
C: "well I have surgery in 5 minutes, Gabriella finishes school in a hour, she was at this activity day thing for working parents and I have no one to pick her up, the nanny is sick, me and Andrew are both in surgery so my only option is for her to walk to the hospital which is 5 miles away and I don't want her walking along" carina said to me I've the phone almost crying.
M: "hey hey hey, calm down, everything is going to be okay, why don't I pick her up?"
C: "but what about work"
M: "well it's a slow day so I'm sure it won't hurt and if we do get a call there is always someone at the desk so she can hang out with them."
C: "Bella, Bella, Bella, you are a lifesaver, I swear I'll make it up to you, I have surgery now, so I have to go, goodbye, I love you" she said before she hung up after a few seconds.

I ummmmm what just happened, did Carina just drop the L bomb on me !!!!! Okay Maya, don't freak out, she probably didn't even mean it, I mean she was in such a panic and a rush that it just slipped out, it's nothing I freak out about, like she probably forgot she said it by now.

Gabriella's POV

School was now over, it was a pretty good day, we did so many activities, learnt so much and played so much sport, non of my close friends were there but there was some other pretty cool kids which I got along with pretty well.

As I was walking out of school I started to check my phone to see where I would be heading after it, and when I checked my phone.
Mama : the nanny is sick and me and uncle Andrew are both in surgery so Maya has offered to pick you up and take you back to the fire station. :) HAVE FUN !!!

Oh fun, I haven't been back to the fire station since mama took me the first time, she said that we could go back but we never did. I looked up from my phone to find Maya, and it was not hard to find her at all. I mean I think every saw here, she was there, sat in the fire truck with a few of her team, sat there waving at me as I ran over to her. All the other kids staring at the truck.

"Hey kiddo, how are you" she asks me as Travis open the door of the truck and reaches out a hand to help me in. "I'm good thanks, and thank you for picking me up, this is awesome and I think everyone else finds it awesome" I said pointing out of the truck to see all the other kids staring in amazement. "Well I thought that a special girl like you deserves an extravagant pick up from school  and I'm glad you like it" she says as she honks the horn and drives off.

Later we arrived at the fire station and once the truck was parked up we all jumped out. "Thanks for the ride". "No problem I'm happy to help, now what do you want to do"she asks me. "Can we have some food ? I've been playing sport all day and I'm so exhausted" I ask her. "Sure no problem, we've got a lot of snacks" she tells me as we both go to the beanery.

"So what do you want to eat ?" "CANDY" I tell her. "I'm pretty sure your mama won't be happy if I just feed you candy, so what about a healthy smoothie or a protein bar ooooo or some yoghurt." "Ummm maya, nope, all of that sounds disgusting, smoothies are a no, isn't a protein bar what athletes ate and I can't eat yoghurt because I'm lactose intolerant!!" I tell her. "Oh............. Fine, but this is a secret between you and me" she says to me as she hands me some. "Please don't make yourself sick" she tells me as I make my way to the lounge and sit down with the rest of the firefighters."

"Okay someone's got to say it, this place is like a dating app" I says to them as they all burst out laughing "WHAT" they all say together. "Come on, your all dating it married, I can tell and I'm only 10." "You can't know that, like you said your 10" Travis says to me. "Okay then, tell me I'm not wrong, Herrera and Sullivan are together, I can tell because he literally has his arms around her. Hughes and Ripley are together because they keep giving each other these weird looks. And I don't know if you guys are together yet but montgomery and Dixon are together. All of you guys make cute couples by the way" I says to them as they looked at me shocked. And Maya is just stood there laughing. "You are not wrong, I just.... How did you know that" "because I'm not blind!!!" I tell her as I finish off my candy.

Maya's POV

Gabriella, she's just... I mean.... She is so like carina, she just says what she thinks, it's kinda cute actually. Not only does she act like carina, but she looks so a like.....

Gabriella had now been at the station and she was so tired bless her, so once she had finished her food we sat down and watched a film of her choosing. She chose the princess diaries, I've never seen it but it was actually a decent film, we were only about half way through when I felt this weight on my shoulder, so I looked to the side and saw that she had fallen asleep, she looked so peaceful, I didn't want anyone to wake her to I picked her up and walked her to the station bunks, laid her down and tucked her in.

It was now about 8 pm and I was just sat in my office filling in some paper work when the visitors door opened and in walked carina, so I got up and walked to her. "Carina what a nice surprise seeing you here, I wasn't expecting you" I told her. "Haha very funny Captain Bishop, I've come to pick up my daughter" my face them drops. "Omg i'm so sorry..... as soon as I said that I could pick her up a call came in and I ... I just forgot, im so sorry" I tell her as she looks like she's about to cry, so I stop the prank before it goes too far. So I go and hug her. "Don't worry, I was joking, she's safe and sound sleeping in the bunks, I would never forget her." And she playfully hits me but still hugs me tight. "Don't ever do that to me again please, you almost have me a heart attack" she says to me. "I promise I won't pull that particular prank again ........ since she's sleeping want too come and check out my office... I have a very comfy bunk in there" I said to her as I lead her into my office.

As I walk in I go and sit in my chair behind the check so I could show her all of my office, but something tells me she was not interested in seeing it because she walked around behind my desk and leant against it, stood between my legs and she looks down at me. "Shut the blinds" she says to me as I quickly stand up to go shut them, but as soon as I turn back around Carina is already stood there in only her very sexy underwear with the rest of the clothes on the floor. So I walk closer towards her and I push her against the desk, knocking all of the paper work off of it. "You look very hot in that captains uniform Bella" she says to me seductively. "Oh really, and you look very good right now doctor Deluca, even better if you wasn't wearing it" I say to her and I kiss all over her body before taking her to the bunk room.

And we can all guess what happened next ;)