.mines. ♡

"Whiskey on rocks, please." Eugene slides two dollars to the bartender. "You got it, boss." He puts the dollars into his shirt pocket and starts to make his drink. He notices you from across the bar, "See that young one over there, they're one of the bestest prostitutes out there." The bartender places the drink onto the counter while pointing across the bar.

Whenever he turns around, he makes eye contact with you, causing you to wink at him. Immediately turning back forward and getting air caught in his throat, "Do you know how much she cost?" He looks up at the bartender. "She's not a toy, she don't cost anything. Go ahead and ask them how much for a little fun." The bartender pats his back and nudges him.

Eugene walks up to you and gulps before he gets your attention. "Excuse me, darling but I was looking for a night with you." He pulls at his collar. "Yeah, whatever you want hon. It's 10 dollars an hour." You lean on the wall. "Listen I ain't never done something like this before." He scratches his neck and looks up at you, blushing. "Don't worry about it, I'll just teach you." You smirk. Once again his air catches in his throat causing him to choke.

Eugene pays you 20 dollars, you grab his hand and lead him to one of the free rooms. Most of them taken up by other prostitutes and clients, hearing other clients and prostitutes Eugene clears his throat. "So, is it usually this loud? Or busy?" He watches as you open the door. "Sometimes but a lot of men are here from the war and sleeping with other women. Men I don't sleep with." You scoff. He nods and follows you.

Getting undressed, left in your underclothes, he casually follows. "Are you one of those men before I continue?" You stare at him. "Um- No! If I had a lover at home, I wouldn't be here." He raises his voice a little. "Good boy." You walk towards him. Blushing deep red, he makes eye contact with you. "These next two hours are gonna be a paradise for you." You whisper in his ear. "Go easy with me." He looks away.

!SMUT STARTING!

You grab his chin and pull him in slowly. You can feel his breath against your lips, going in for a kiss you dodge his lips and go in for his neck. He tenses up and runs his hands up your waist. "You okay?" You ask him while holding his face. He nods. You continue leaving dark hickeys on his neck, sitting on his lap you start grinding. Holding onto your hips, he grips tighter, you stop. "Why'd you stop?" Eugene shakes his head to get the hair out of his face.

"Just wait... You have to be patient." By saying that you continue going slow. Low moans escape from him. "Now, since you're all excited, we can get into the really fun." You make your way down his chest, waist, and to his lower half. Pulling out his dick, you look up at him, he bites his lip anxiously. "Do you wanna continue?" Nodding more, he's shocked by what you said. "Tell me what you want." With an embarrassed expression, he gulps. "I won't be able to do anything unless you tell me what you want me to do with this." Him debating finally says, "I want you to suck it." He says lowly. "What? I can't hear you..." You tease. "I want you to suck my dick, please." Eugene whines a little from the pain and pleasure.

"Hmm, good enough." You put it into your mouth and do your magic. His moans becoming louder and louder. "I- More~ Please~ Ahhh~" Knowing you had him wrapped around your finger at this point. You stop once again, edging him. "Beg." Being so wrapped up in the pleasure he whines and begs. "Please, please~ Let me cum~ I just wanna cum- I'll be your good boy~" His breath becomes very heavy and the pace quickens. Finally finishing what you started, he finishes in your mouth.

"I- I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me.." He gets embarrassed again. "It's fine. It just shows me I'm doing my job right." You smile. He looks up. Catching him off guard, you slowly get on top of him, putting his dick inside of you. "Uh~ W-wow~" He leans his head back. Grinding slow, he grips your hips, gripping tighter and tighter. "Careful... You'll bruise me." You interlock your fingers with his.

Wanting more friction, he starts moving his hips. Throwing his head back, swallowing hard multiple times, he hears the timer go off. "No, no~ It can't be over." He sighs. Getting up off of him, you grab a robe and tie it in the front. "I'll let you gather yourself and meet you back out front." You walk out and head to the showers. Catching his breath, he gathers his clothes and head to the bar room.

He awkwardly looks around and sits at the bar. Eugene signals the bartender towards him, "Is there any way you can mix vodka and rum together? I need something strong." He gives the bartender a 10 dollar bill and tells him to keep the change. Eugene pulls out a pack of cigarettes, "Can't smoke in here, boss." He groans takes his drink and goes outside.

You meet him outside and watch him smoke

You meet him outside and watch him smoke. "Want one?" He offers. You politely decline and sip your drink. "Um- thank you. I guess..." Eugene blows the smoke in the other direction. He hands you another 10, "Don't go spend it all at one place, darling." He drops the cigarette and steps on it. "I'll see you another time, darling." He puts his hands in his pockets and walks down the street.