.what do we do now? + info.♡

"So," Eugene sits down next to you, listening to what you were about to say. "What do we do now?" You rest your arm on your belly.

He breathes in deeply and starts to write,

To my jellybean, where do I even begin?

I am terrified to be your father, not wanting to become what your grandpa was to me. I remember meeting your mother and thinking about how I would change her life, but she changed mine. 

I know you aren't here yet, but whenever you are... Just know that your dad is trying. He is trying. I've been dragged through hell but we're getting there. I love you so much already, you just are something else. 

A lot of things have happened in my life and I am not letting them happen to you. So, so, so many horrible things have happened to me and if they happened to you, it would be the end of the world.

Hoping you get my humor. And your mother's nose. If you aren't funny, you're not my kid. You're your mother's kid, I'm just kidding... Maybe. I hope you have your mother's eyes too, there is just something about them. 

I remember only thinking about one of you but I guess you had other plans. I never wanted kids. I get nervous around tiny little people called babies, scared to hurt them. I remember whenever I met your cousin, Mavis for the first time.. I swear you could see the sweat drip from my hands. 

But whenever your mother told me that she was pregnant, I lost my shit! Your little old dad went through the five stages of grief in a matter of seconds, I had to take a break and think about what was about to happen. The next morning I was in love with the idea of seeing your mother being... your mother. Now, I'm obsessed. You have changed me, I think I'm going soft. 

Can't wait to meet you, whoever you'll be.

You might think that I'm all over the place and you're right, I am.

Give it time and I'll be the best dad in the world.

So, whenever your mother asked me. "What do we do now?"

I said...

"I guess this is the end."

-your dad, Eugene Everett

♡♡♡

END

June 11, 2021 - July 18, 2022

welcome back, friends. I hoped you enjoyed this lovely book, and if you didn't then why are you at the end. I'm sad to be done with this book BUT this book will have a second book! 

Called ' an eye for an eye.'

I really didn't want to end with the Everetts and their adventures just yet so another book is coming.

don't be sad.

all good things have to come to an end.

goodbye for now. :)

 :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 🎉