.dinner for two?. ♡

"Wow, Y/N. You look amazing." He smiles as he waits for you at the end of the stairs. 

"It's only something casual

"It's only something casual." You spin. "I still think you look amazing." He smiles and holds your lower back while you two walk down the street. It then begins to rain, Eugene opens an umbrella. "I always carry one." He grins. "This reminds me of whenever we walked from the laundry mat together, it was raining and there were so many people out at the time." You two walk. "Just broken out of prison, which I'm surprised they haven't caught us yet." He lets out a soft laugh. "I guess maybe they've just forgotten." He opens the door for you and you two start your amazing evening. 

Eugene holds your hand as you two just finished dinner, "I wanna show you something." He smiles and pulls you into a museum. "Welcome to my favorite place in all of the city!" Eugene brings you along to the sculpture exhibit and grins. "The history behind these sculptures always made me want to become a sculptor, we would come here for field trips, and I would go straight to this section." He runs around. You watch him with a smile on your face, he starts to pose like the sculptures. Laughing you watch him, "Y/N! Look!" He poses again. "Eugene, you're doing that really well." You laugh again.

He dances with you around in the middle of the museum, "It feels like I'm Cinderella, dancing around this big hallway." "This is only the beginning, honey." Eugene smiles and waltzes with you. As you two laugh, you try to push open the door but it doesn't budge. "Eugene?" You don't turn around, "Hmm?" "What time does the museum close?" Turning around just to be met with a mischievous smile. "About two hours ago, welcome to the life of crime, baby!" He laughs and you hit his shoulder. "I'll get us out." He rubs his shoulder. 

Running through the museum, he leads you around the museum. "Eugene! Slow down." You stop behind him. "Whenever I find an exit I'll slow down." He takes off in another direction. "Eugene!" You continue to run after him. "Eugene, we're lost." You state out of breath, he turns around and grabs your shoulders. "Y/N, yes we are lost." He says, looking dead at you. "Then why are we running around like chickens with their heads cut off?!" You take off your heels and hold them. "It was more fun this way." Eugene shrugs. "Eugene!' "But! But, we can go through the fire exit, and we might have to hop a fence so once we're out there, I'll help you over first and then I'll go." Eugene holds out his pinky. You sigh and grab it with yours, "Hey!" A security guard spots you two. "Now!" You both run out of the fire exit and a loud beeping noise goes off. 

"Hurry Y/N! Hurry!" Eugene interlocks his fingers together and makes you step on his hand. "Stop yelling at me!" You hesitantly step on his hand and he pushes you up, "Over the fence!" You hop and land it, he quickly follows after you, and then quickly throws you over his shoulder and runs with you, out of the sight of the museum. "Are- Are they following us?" He pants as he slows down. "No." He hears you softly say. "Good," Eugene replies with you still on his shoulder. "Can you put me down now?" He continues humming. "Eugene! Put me down." You tap his back as he continues to walk. "Okay." You squeeze your eyes, ready to be dropped on the hard concrete but placed on the house doorstep instead. "We're home!" He grins. 

"House felt empty without you." He smiles. "Oh! I have something for you, sit down here." You sit down on the couch and wait, his hair a little messy and one sleeve rolled up, "It took me a while to find it." Eugene places a ring box into your hand. "I'm not proposing just yet but it's just a promise ring." He grabs your hand and places it on your left-hand ring finger. "Also, the one I am gonna propose to you with is going to be bigger." He smirks. "Eugene!" 

As Eugene lay in bed, he thought about Esther visiting him

As Eugene lay in bed, he thought about Esther visiting him. 'I didn't love you anymore' Her voice rang through his head. He gets up out of bed and quickly to the bathroom, grabbing his meds and heading down to the kitchen. His head spins as her voice rings through his head, "Stop, stop." His voice mumbles. His body ached, and he struggled to open the medicine bottle. "Shut up, please." The bottle opens and his hands shake as he puts the pills into his mouth, drinking water quickly. 

Y/N comes up behind him and wraps her arms around his waist. "Y/N, I can't do it anymore."He cries in her arms. "I can't-" His voice cracks as he melts into her embrace. 

As a different person, she still managed to ruin his life.