.mr. and mrs. everett. ♡

ABOUT A YEAR LATER

Eugene looks at Lucas and sighs, "I'm nervous. What if she gets cold feet? What if I get cold feet?!" He paces. "I'm sure she won't, you two made it this for." Lucas fixes Eugene's tie and pats his back. "You're right." He nods his head and puts on cologne. Today was the day when you two became one, the wedding day. You pace back and forth, hair pinned up, and makeup on. You exhale with your hand on your chest, "I'm nervous." Reyna with Mavis on her hip, smiles. "Don't be nervous, it's normal. I was nervous whenever I and Apollo got married but as you're up there with him, it'll be all better." "You're right." You smile. 

Looking into the mirror, you smile doing this

Looking into the mirror, you smile doing this. You never thought you would be getting married, men used you all your life but now someone is obsessed with you. "You look so gorgeous, Y/N." Reyna smiles and hugs your shoulders from behind. Eugene gets his vows out of his suit pocket and goes over them again, "You know you'll be able to read them up there." Lucas finishes tying his shoes, he looks at him, "I know, just don't want to slip up." He weakly laughs. 

Eugene waits at the altar, looking at Lucas and Apollo behind him, and his palms are still kind of sweaty

Eugene waits at the altar, looking at Lucas and Apollo behind him, and his palms are still kind of sweaty. "You'll be fine." Apollo whispers. Soon the music starts to play and you come from around the corner, his eye stuck on you. His heart does gymnastics and his palms suddenly stopped sweating, he was taken aback by your beauty. "Hi." You smile. "Hi." He grabs your hand and you two walk to the altar together. As you two are walking, his thumb brushes the back of your hand, and you lovingly squeeze his hand. 

He clears his throat, preparing to share his vows with you. "To my future wife, Y/N. We are young and reckless, some may say we're making a stupid decision but I say I don't think so. To the woman that keeps me sane, makes sure I kiss her before I leave, doesn't mind my jokes, and loves me for me. I sometimes like to think of you as a superhero and I'm the damsel in distress, you were saving me. I think you're amazing, just amazing and gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking.  Glad to be calling you my number one." He smiles and continues holding your hand, after putting the paper back into his pocket. You swallow and start talking, "Even though we've been through a lot together, I don't think a lot of people could handle what we've been through. I like to bully you in the morning and bring you food at work, something about you is intoxicating. Without you, there's no us. I love you, Eugene Everett, don't ever change." You finish. 

You grab his left hand, "With this ring, I thee wed, and with it, I bestow upon thee all the treasures of my mind, heart, and hands." Sliding his ring on, you smile back up at him. He then grabs yours, "Y/N, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love." He then slides your ring on, looking back up at you and staring at you, in love. 

After the 'I do's, the minister smiles at you two and then you both smile at each other

After the 'I do's, the minister smiles at you two and then you both smile at each other. "By the power vested in me by God and man, I pronounce you wife and husband. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. You may now kiss your bride." Eugene then dips you down and kisses you, your hands placed on both sides of his face, and then he brings you back up. "I married Y/N!" He smiles and shouts. You look at him and his face was beaming with happiness. 

You sigh and lay your legs over his while the driver drives you two to the airport. His hand lays on your thigh and he looks out the window, "This is crazy." You exclaim while looking at your ring. "You like it?" He then takes your hand and looks at the ring, admiring it on your hand, and then he continues to speak. "A piece of my mother's wedding ring diamond is in this ring. Me and Apollo decided to do it before he got married, she was so important to us, so we wanted to give it to the other important women in our lives." He smiles again. 

"I finally can call you Mrs. Everett." He laughs. "I guess so." You shrug and start taking off your heels. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Everett." The pilot greets you two as you both board the private jet, preparing for the honeymoon.