.who knew. ♡

Back at the Police Office:

"You know there was something suspicious about that woman and her husband." One of them sits in their chair. "I've seen that girl around here before... She was at that club with those Everett kids." Another speaks from the back. "Goddammit! Why didn't we take her for questioning! We could've had him." The chief slams his hands on his desk. The officers start to prepare to go back to your apartment.

At Your Apartment:

Waking up shivering from the unexpected snowstorm, you bundle yourself in blankets and walk to the thermostat. Turning up the heat, you hear your mom/dad/parents sneeze in the other room. Quickly grabbing some medicine and going into their room, "How's the weather out there?" They sniffle. "Very snowy and cold, better than the constant heatwaves." You hand them the spoon. "This again... Yuck." They swallow and make a disgusted face.

"Get better and you won't be taking this medicine." You walk out of their room. Putting the bottle back onto the counter, you start to brew a pot of coffee. As you start to clean up the living room and your bedroom there's a knock at the sliding door. "What the hell?" You mumble and walk over to open the blinds to the balcony. "Hurry up sweetheart, it's cold out here." A voice on the other side says. "Eugene! Oh my god!" You hurry and open the door.

"Are you crazy?! Where did you go?" "All I did was get a car, relax honey it's nothing. Now a bigger problem is that well..." He stops and leads you to the couch. "Hey! I'm freezing out here, the jail was better." Opening your eyes wide, you look back at him and then walk towards the door. "You guys are going to get me in deep shit!" Apollo stands on the other side of the door. "Get in here!" You pull him into your apartment. You look at both of them. "Explain." You say sternly.

Author's POV:

"Well look here, hon-" Eugene stops as Y/N interrupts him. "I don't want that sweet charming explanation, I want the truth." She crosses her arms. Sighing, Eugene stands up and makes Y/N sit. "I knocked out a guard... Okay, maybe two or three... BUT it doesn't matter," He shakes his hands. "While they were on lunch, I stole their uniforms and broke Apollo out. That's about it... Wait, I did steal a car." He smiles as he points to the window. Walking to the window, Y/N sees the car,

 Walking to the window, Y/N sees the car,

"You guys are crazy." You scoff and slightly laugh. "Another thing, you're out of a job, might wanna pack your bags and work with us because your joint down the road. It's burned down." Eugene pulls a picture out. "They said some drunken fools were playing around and burnt the whole place down. Put 'em right out of business." Shocked by the news, you take the picture, go to the kitchen, turn on the stove, and set the picture on fire. "Don't know what I'm going to do now... I have all these bills to pay and- Ugh!" You wave your arms in the air, clearing the smoke.

Casually, talking and drinking coffee there's a very loud aggressive knocking coming from the door. "POLICE! WE KNOW THAT THE EVERETTS ARE IN THERE!" "Shit." He says under his breath. "Apollo... go out that window and start the car asap. Go now!" He whispers. You go to open the door and they burst through the door knocking you off your feet. "Hey guys, that's not nice of you. Knocking this pretty lady off her feet, where are your manners?" Eugene shakes his head.