.according to plan. ♡

Nothing was going according to plan.

Eugene walks to the house, seeing the light from the front door, he rushes in to find you on the floor, bleeding out. "Y/N!" His mind races. "Not again, not fucking again." He picks you up bridal style and runs out, looking for the car. "Lucas! COME BACK PLEASE, SHE'S GONNA DIE! SHE'S BEEN FUCKING SHOT!" His voice cracks as he yells to the walkie-talkie. "I'm on my way, I just dropped the guys off. I'm coming, Eugene!" His voice comes back from the walkie-talkie.

"Y/N, Y/N! Wake up! Wake up, you can't be sleeping, love!" He shakes you and kinda slaps your face. You gain a little bit of consciousness and stare at him, still in shock. "Hey! Hey, hey there." His voice getting softer. "Don't go to sleep, look at me. Look at me!" He shouts. Lucas pulls up and Eugene runs to put you in the backseat. Lucas runs around the car and helps Eugene put you in the car, "I- I don't know what happened!" His hands shake as he closes the door, holding you close and applying pressure. "We don't need to focus on that right now! We have to get her to my house!" Lucas gets back into the driver seat and steps on the gas. 

Eugene's mind races, his hands covered in your blood, he watches you in horror. Horrified that you were going to die in his arms, he knows this feeling way too well. Everyone he has cared about, loved, had been to close to death, some actually meeting death. "Leigh! Lance! I need you to be ready, don't ask questions, just move fast!" Lucas runs back out to the car and opens the door for you two, Eugene holds you and runs with you to a nearby room. They rip your shirt off and start to work on you, "Enter and exit wound." Lucas says to his siblings. They nod and start to make sure you're not shot anywhere else. "Hurry, she's gonna bleed out!" Eugene starts to give you an iv drip. 

A LONG THREE HOURS LATER

Eugene paces outside as he couldn't catch his breath. "Fuck, fuck." He curses under his breath as he takes the pills for his chest. He takes deep breaths and looks at his hands, they were shaking so much he struggled to put them back in his pocket. 'She could've died.' Esther pops up next to him. "You're not real." He mumbles. 'She's dead.' She gets closer to him. His heart races, 'Sounds like it's gonna burst out of your chest.' Her voice almost silent but loud enough for him to hear, him and only him. "You're not real." His voice a little bit louder. 'Don't you miss me? You could just throw this meds away and I'll be all yours.' Her arms wrapped his neck.  Eugene closes his eyes and takes his medicine, once he opens them again she's gone. 

"I guess it's my turn to sit by your side." He softly laughs while looking at you. He observes your features and watches as your body falls and rises. "What happened?" Lucas pulls up a chair next to him, "I- I don't know." His head falls into his hands. Lucas pats Eugene's back, "Henry is at the warehouse, learning his lesson." "He shouldn't have drove off-" His mind goes back to him trying to shoot the tires, "Neighborhood. I did this to her!" His voice breaks once more. "What?" Lucas turns to him. "I shot her! I was trying to get Henry to stop and I missed whenever he turn a corner. Oh my god, I shot Y/N!" Tears run down his face. 

NIGHT FALL

Eugene drives erractically, trying to get to his destination as quickly as possible. His mind was filled with all different emotions, he couldn't control them. He gets to the gated house and presses the buzzer, twice. "Pierce residence." A maid answers. "Hi, my name is Eugene Everett and I need to speak with," He rolls his eyes. "Edie Pierce. Make sure to tell her my name." He taps the steering wheel with his fingers. The gate buzzes and opens, soon driving in.

 The gate buzzes and opens, soon driving in

 "Eugene." "Esther." He follows her as she walks him to the garden. "What do you need to talk to me about?" She pulls up her hair and sits down. He lights a cigarette and sits across from her, "You." Esther grins and looks at him. "And your husband, Henry." Her eyes widen and he gives her a mischievous smile. "Now listen, Esther. Your husband is at my warehouse, getting the living shit beat out of him. Oh, you guys probably don't use that language here. I mean crap." He opens his legs and leans on his knees, smiling. "Eugene! You better not kill him!" She stands up. "Sit down and listen to me." She slowly sits back down, crossing her legs. "He decided to run and you know well what happens whenever someone runs away from me." He sighs while talking. 

"I'm not going to waste anymore of my time, he made me shoot my girlfriend. And your probably wondering how did I move on so quickly, I didn't but we're getting there." He lights another cigarette and blows the smoke in the other direction. "No, Eugene. Please." Esther knew what he was going to do. He gets up, "No, Eugene. Please don't shoot my one true love, the man who gave me everything!" He mocks her. She looks away, "An eye for an eye, baby." He opens his arms and shrugs in a playful manner. 

'Shot him. Only once, don't kill him.' The boys hear from the walkie-talkie. 

"NO!" She gets up and tries to grab the walkie-talkie from him, and he burns her with his cigarette. "You always wondered how it felt to be burned but I never did it, because I didn't burn the ones I loved." He remarks and watches her sit down. He flicks the cigarette in her garden, "I'll be back tomorrow." Eugene puts his hands in his pockets, walking away.  "When will he be back?!" Esther rushes after him, holding her dress. He shrugs his shoulders, "Whenever I'm done with him." Soon getting into his car and going back to Lucas's mansion. 

"It's all for you, love." Eugene kisses your head and lays on the couch next to the bed.