.sweet like honey. ♡

You two roam through the streets of Italy as the day was filled with romantic activities

You two roam through the streets of Italy as the day was filled with romantic activities. You two walk hand in hand down the street, talking while the sun beamed. "Are you ready for the day?" Eugene smiles as he swings your hands. "Ready as I'll ever be." You state. 

* "I can't see!" Eugene yells as he pedals the bike with you sitting on the handlebars. "You don't have to, I'll direct you!" You laugh as he continues pedaling. "Y/N, I'd prefer if you'd get on the back." He stops pedaling. "You're no fun." You hop off and hop on the back, holding on to him. He laughs and shakes his head. Pedaling all around Italy, until you two stopped to watch the sunset together. 

* You sit and do pottery, listening to the teacher. Once they gave their instructions, they left you and Eugene to sculpt. "I don't know how-" You turn to Eugene and he's sculpting already. "Hmm?" He looks up and smiles as he walks to you. "I don't know where to start." You look up at him. "Okay, I'll help you." He gets behind you and grabs your hands. "Use water to kind of help you and to bond things together. Once your hands are wet, you want to start forming a shape." His voice soft and his hand guides yours. "Okay, I think I got it." You look up and behind you. "You make a masterpiece, baby." He cheers you on as he goes to finish his own. 

"Woah." You look at his finished product. "It's your body!" He says in a 'ta-da' tone. "I know it's my body, you included every little detail." You state in awe. Eugene nods with a beaming smile. You show yours, "Is it a dinosaur?" He says with a hint of confusion. "No, it's a flower." You say sadly. "OH! What a lovely flower! Oh, how I love that you made me this beautiful flower, honey!" Eugene tries to cheer you up. 

* The sun peeks through your hotel's curtains and the birds start chirping outside. You slowly wake up and turn over to see Eugene, still sleeping. Getting on top of him, you lightly shake him. His eyes slightly open and close again, "Eugene, wake up!" You say to him. "Hmm. I'm awake... Just resting... My eyes." His voice slurred. "You're sleeping! Wake up!" You start shaking him again, and he shakes his head, "Mmn, mmn." He falls back asleep once again. You get up off him and walk to the curtains, opening them, the sun hits right in his face. Eugene groans and goes under the covers, "Eugene!" Laughing, you uncover his head. "I'm not ready yet." His voice mumbled. "Well, we have so much planned, I guess we can just cancel them." You head into the bathroom. 

As you're brushing your teeth, he comes in and goes to the bathroom. "Scoot over." He says and washes his hands, then grabs his toothbrush. "Good morning, sunshine." You smile at him as he continues to brush his, "I am not happy." He glares at you as you leave the bathroom. 

* "Okay, okay. You ready?" You look at him excitedly. He nods his head and crosses his arms, "Go!" You smile and you two go running in different directions. Eugene gets into a store and looks around. "I don't know." He mumbles, looking at different sets. "Hello, sir! Do you need any help?" An employee spots him. "Uh, I need help picking up something for my wife. Something preferred dark violet." He smiles as he loved the color violet on you. "Ah yes, what's your wife's cup size?" They look at him. "H-her cup size?" He swallows hard. 

"Okay." You get into a pottery store. You look around at the clay and the pottery wheels, "I don't know how we'd get this back home." You bite your lip. "Ah, excuse me." You track down an employee, "How much are these pottery wheels?" You speak. "Ah, yes! These are about $1,740." She smiles. "Hm, okay. Thank you!" You smile and walk straight out of the store. 

A jewelry place sat on the corner and you both headed for it, "Excuse me, madam." A woman taps your shoulder and you quickly turn around to a much older woman. "Can you help me with these?" Her groceries sat on her doorstep. "Ah, sure." You help her and she gives you a wide smile, "Thank you so much, I haven't seen many young people help me with my things. I'm so glad that there are still people like you in the world." As she was talking to you, Eugene walked right out, getting your gift. Once she was done talking, you hurried into the jewelry, not wanting to be late for lunch. 

As you're running to the restaurant, you check your makeup and your hair before heading in. "Sweetheart, you're late." He smiles. "I know, I know!" You say out of breath as he gets up and kisses your cheek. "So? How was finding the gift?" He places his hands on the table. "Very hard." You sigh. "I feel ya, I had a little trouble." He stretches and scratches his neck. "You ready?" You get your gift out, hiding it from him. "Ready as I'll ever be." 

You two show each other, your gifts. "What the hell?" He snickers. "Uh..." You stare. The same jewelry pieces in each other's hands, you two got each other the same thing. "No way." He laughs. A silver ring with an 'E' craved in the middle, "I mean at least we'll be matching." You smile. "Well, I love it." He kisses you from across the table. 

"So, Y/N?" You look up from your cup of tea. "What's your cup size?" He says and you start choking on the tea you just sipped. 

* "Put it on!" He yells as you're in the bathroom. "I am!" You shout back. Eugene went back to the lingerie shop and got something for you, after learning your cup size. Coming out of the bathroom, you do a little twirl. 

He watches as you smile, "Do you like it?" He comes up close to you and looks down at you, "I love it

He watches as you smile, "Do you like it?" He comes up close to you and looks down at you, "I love it." His voice whispers. His hands go over the sides of your body and he picks you up, placing you in the bed, softly. He worshiped your body, loved everything about it. Eugene kisses your neck and kept making his way down. As he kisses, he named everything he loved about you. 

SMUT!!

He then got to your underwear, he just pushed them aside. Eugene then started eating you out, his tongue would circle your clit and lick your slit, in an up-and-down motion. Your thighs closed after his head and he forced them open, he looked up at you, "You can keep them open for me, yeah?" He continues. He then comes up to you and looks at you as he puts his ring and middle finger in, going in and out. He smiles as your back kind of arches, "You're doing such a great job, beautiful." Eugene kisses your stomach. Your moans filled the room as he continues, giving you additional kisses. As his fingers hit your g-spot, you already knew what was about to happen. You cum on his fingers and he pulls them out. 

As your underwear went back in the same position, he pulled them aside again and enters you. His arms placed next to both sides of your head, and he starts slow and kisses you passionately. His hips moved back and forth, his eyes watch yours, and he starts to pick up the pace a little bit. Both of your moans filled the room and Eugene was pretty sure people could hear you two outside of the room. His pace becomes quicker and your arms wrap around his neck, "Y/N~" His voice in your ear.

Quicker.

Quicker. 

Slower.

His hips then go slower as you cum again, and he soon cums too. He pulls out slowly and puts his pajama pants and underwear back on. "You okay?" Eugene pulls your body closer. You nod your head and snuggle into his chest. "You know, Y/N?" He looks down at you, "I'm so glad I married you. You're literally a goddess, the best, the one.  I love you so, so much." He smiles as he hugs you, his hands squeezing you.