.a night out. ♡

"I'm going out." You both say at the same time. "Oh, wow." Eugene scratches his neck and looks at you. "It's one of the dancer's birthdays and she wanted us to go out." "Ah, yeah. Me and the boys had some extra work to do, having to stay out late." He leans against the front door frame as you grab your jacket. "I won't stay out too late." You smirk and walk to your car. "You have fun! I love you." He gives you a quick peck and gets into his car. "Off to Henry Pierce," Eugene smirks as he pulls out of the driveway soon after you. 

"Henry! Hurry in, we don't want you to be late on the first day of the job." He opens the passenger door from the inside. Henry quickly gets in and immediately puts his seatbelt on, "You can relax." Eugene starts to drive to the warehouse. "Before we go into the warehouse, don't touch anything, I don't want to have to cut your fingers off." He turns to Henry. "What?" Henry's eyes widen. "I'm just kidding." He laughs and gets out of the car, "Only a little bit." He mumbles and goes into the warehouse, and Henry follows. 

Eugene greets everyone and walks toward his office. Henry realized all the people who were working here were young teenagers and men, he made sure not to look at anyone the wrong way. "Who's this?" A teen comes up to Henry, then more and more surround him, like sharks. "Uh- I'm Henry. Henry Pi-" "He's a friend of mine! Henry, in here!" Eugene shouts from his office. He wipes his sweat and hurries into Eugene's office. "May I ask you a question, Eugene?" "Yeah, what's up?" He looks up after lighting a cigarette. "How old are you?" Henry leans on his desk. "I am 24. Why do you ask?" He blows smoke out of his nose. "You all seem so young, I mean I'm young myself but-" Lucas comes in and is surprised to see Henry, "Oh, Henry! Nice for you to join us. But uh, Eugene the car is ready, the guys are all in we're just waiting for you." Lucas opens the door for Eugene, he grabs his jacket and pats Henry on the back. "A night out with the big dogs!" He laughs as he goes to the garage. 

Eugene walks up to the man in the alleyway and snatches the money away from him. "4.. 5..6... Hmm. This isn't enough." He looks up at him after counting the money. "What do you mean it isn't enough?" The man steps towards him. "Stop walking." He steps toward him and towers over him. "I gave you about," He tilts his head back and forth, thinking. "10 grand worth of drugs, why do I have only 6 grand?" He looks around at all his men and Henry gulps making eye contact with him. Eugene turns around, looks at him then at Henry, "Henry! My man, come up here! Let's play a game." 

Henry freezes as Eugene sits in a random chair that was left in the alley

Henry freezes as Eugene sits in a random chair that was left in the alley. "I have a timer here, you have this amount of time," He shows him the timer. "To tell me where the rest of the money is. If not, I'll kill you." He bends down a little and pats his head. "Ready?" His eyes hung low. The man panics and starts to sweat. "Time is ticking, man." Eugene looks at Lucas, then at him. "My god! Please just tell him where the money is! I don't want to see your brains on the concrete!" Henry snaps.  "Henry... Shut the fuck up." Eugene says casually. 

"I'll never tell, Everett! Y-you won't kill me!" The man looks at Eugene. Just as the timer goes off, Eugene gets up and walks up to him. "You're right, I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to beat the living shit out of you." He walks to put the gun in Henry's pocket, knowing he won't touch it. He takes off his jacket and rolls up his sleeves. Eugene then throws a punch into his face, kicking him in the chest and stomach, he then pulls him up by his collar and punches him rapidly in the face. He does all of this with a straight face, the hair falls on his face and he gets up, sighing. Eugene bends down and gets in his face, "Have my money next time or I'll fucking kill you. You might think I'm crazy but you haven't seen crazy. You have a good night, pal." He sniffs and walks back to the car. 

"Henry, I need to have a talk with you." He takes his gun out of his pocket. Henry starts to sweet once again, "You can't show that you're scared, they'll take advantage of you. It's not like up in your office, all safe and secure." Eugene keeps his eyes on the road as it was his turn to drive. He then saw a group of women on the sidewalk, he noticed you from the dress you went out in, and he pulls up next to you all. "What are you ladies doing out on a fine night like this?" He smiles. You all turn and look at him. "It's my birthday." One of them smiles and twirls. "You're really cute." Another remarks and he looks down, smiling. "I like that fine thing right there." He points at you, you realize who that is and start to laugh. "Eugene! Get out of here!" You walk up to the car. "My, my sweetheart, I see you're having fun." He winks at you. "Go!" You laugh and he starts to speed off. 

"Yeah, I'm not actually with Lauren. She's too clingy, too needy, too not my type." He smiles at Henry as they get to their next location. Henry sits there, being Henry and they all start to get out except for him. "You staying?" Lucas turns back and he nods his head. Eugene starts to talk to another one of his workers, Henry watches them, and his palms sweat. This wasn't his scene, he was so used to sitting in an office, having meetings, having his meals brought to him, typing emails, and having a loving, hard-working wife. Him and Eugene weren't too far off from each other, just Eugene killed people. Henry hurries and starts the car, taking off from the scene. 

He was scared for his life. 

Eugene looks up and sees his car isn't there, "Oh, Henry." He smirks. Lucas throws him his keys and he runs to start the car, soon chasing after him. "Henry! Stop the car! If you wanted to leave, you could've just told me!" He speeds up to the driver-side window. "You wouldn't have let me go!" Henry yells back. "You're right but! Stop the car!" Eugene tries to swerve him off the road. 

You check your watch and notice that it was midnight, "Okay, I think I'm gonna go." Waving goodbye, you walk out of the club. As you're almost to the house, you start to hear the sounds of tires screeching and loud revving, you ignore it and continue home. Your heels made noises against the pavement and the noises got louder. As the cars are passing by, it happened so quickly. Gunshots were heard and you felt your shirt become wet, you looked down and all you saw was

red. 

"I don't want to have to shoot the nice tires on my car!" Eugene yells as he points his gun at the tires. Henry picks up the speed and Eugene sighs, quickly passing through a neighborhood, he shoots the tires but miss as he turns down a street. "Fuck!" Eugene presses his foot on the gas and rams his car, sending him into a nearby fire hydrate. He quickly pulls Henry out of the car, "Why the fuck would you do that? I went through a fucking neighborhood, shooting! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He shakes him by the collar. "I- I-" Police sirens are heard in the distance, "Eugene, where are you? The cops are on their way." His walkie-talkie goes off. He takes it off the band of his pants, "I know. I'm by the old Dolly's restaurant, hurry up." He responds. "I'll see you later, and if you ever tell anybody about this- And I mean anybody, I'll kill you personally." Eugene quickly gathers all his things out of the car and hurry to the other side of the street. 

"I- I've-" You hold your side as you run to your front door. You couldn't stop shaking, your keys drop out of your hands multiple times but you managed to unlock it and get it open. Your hands were painted red, your blood seeped into your dress, and it was over your walls as you stumbled through your home. You were losing blood and at a face pace. You felt sleepy, before you closed your eyes, Eugene ran towards you.