.time is of the essence. ♡

!SMUT WARNING!

!SMUT WARNING!

"Kissing you~" Eugene looks down at you and lets you continue. "Is this my birthday present?" He smiles as he smells the alcohol on your breath. "Mhmm." You continue to leave dark hickeys on his neck and run your hands through his hair. Still smoking his cigarette, his hand wrapped around your waist tightens as you bite his ear. His eyes still hung low, he grabs the back of your head and kisses you, blowing smoke into your mouth, you blow the smoke into his face.

He lets you straddle his lap and you start grinding slowly, he grabs your hip in one hand and rocks it back and forth. "Now what if someone hears you," Eugene whispers and kisses your neck. You continue grinding on his lap, and he runs his hands under your shirt and runs his hands over your bra. You start to unbutton his shirt but he stops you and continues to leave dark hickeys on your neck.

Eugene grips your thighs and lets his hands wander up and down your body, his breath slows and becomes deeper as he gets closer to your ear. You get off his lap and get onto your knees and start to undo his pants, he stares back down at you, keeping eye contact with you, and grabs your jaw, "Such a pretty, girl." He rubs your cheek with his thumb.

You bob your head up and down his dick and he throws his head back in satisfaction. Eugene takes your head and quickens the pace causing him to hit the back of your throat, gagging in the process. "Great job, you're doing so well." He whispers. He continues as tears fill your eyes, he lets you breathe in between thrusts. The mascara runs down your face and his pace becomes slower as he cums in your mouth, making you swallow it all.

Taken aback as he's never been this rough with you but, you didn't have a problem with it. Eugene picks you up by your thighs and quickly slams your back onto the table, he places your leg over his shoulder and slowly kisses down from your calf to your inner thigh, and slowly makes his way to your clit, not touching it just breathing over it and makes eye contact with you again and slowly positions himself to enter you, leg still over his shoulder and the other in his hand.

Eugene goes in without any warning and you gasp loudly as he watches in amusement, still kissing your leg. Eugene thrusts quickly into you and the table thuds against the wall over and over again. The moans were very loud and the table rocked as you two continued in sync. He sits you up and you cling onto his shoulders, the table still rocked loudly and he didn't stop, harder and deeper than before. You left scratch marks on his back and he left bite marks on your shoulder. Just skin to skin, torse to torse, sweating together and passionately kissing each other.

The table collapsed under you two and you fell to the ground with him on top of you. Eugene makes eye contact with you and stifles his laughter, you drop your head back and cover your face. He couldn't hold it anymore, he starts to laugh and his head falls into your shoulder. Watching him you join him in the laughing fit. "I can fix it." He smiles and holds his stomach dying from laughter.

He grabs his shirt and puts it on you and he goes to run you a bath. "The bath is ready." Picking you up he carries you to the bathroom, takes his shirt off of you, and places you in the bath and then he gets in the shower next to the bathtub. As he finishes only taking a quick shower, he dries his hair and put his underwear and pajama bottoms on.

Eugene then squats down and watches you in the bath, "Hopefully I wasn't too rough with you." He mentally counts the hickeys on your neck and hides his smiles. Shaking your head, you play with the water in the bath, finally finished he helps you get out and puts your nightgown on. Climbing into bed, Eugene follows close behind and gets into bed seconds after you. Cuddling up with him, "Happy birthday." You whisper and soon fall asleep next to him.

tick

tick

tick

tick

The clock rings throughout his ears. Eugene never went to sleep, you shifted away from him throughout the night and were now on the other side of the bed. He watches you sleep and admires the messy hair on your face and the drool going down your mouth, he quickly chuckles and covers you with more of the blanket. He slowly sits up and places his feet on the floor and scratches his head, grabbing the clock and noticing the time was now 2 in the morning.

He sighs and gets up, slowly putting socks and sneakers on, and grabbing a coat and keys then leaving closing the front door softly. The car starts and he drives to the house on the water, parking his car he gets out and unlocks the door. He inhales and looks around, still decorated with nice furniture, you could tell no one visited, only the cleaning lady he had come to every week.

He drops onto the couch and lays there watching the ceiling

He drops onto the couch and lays there watching the ceiling. "Here we go..." Eugene sighs and rubs his face. The smoke escapes from his mouth and nose, "E! I'm here, baby! I saw you while getting flowers." Drunk from a bottle that he picked up on his way. "What the fuck am I talking about? Seeing my dead girlfriend... bullshit." He inhales the cigarette once more.

Eugene gets up cigarette in hand and goes to the bookshelf looking at all the books she used to read, he aggressively puts the cigarette out in the book and continues to look around at the stuff she used to use. He continues to stumble up the stairs, falling backward but catching himself on the railing and he keeps going.

"Esther, baby! C'mon out!" He swings open the room he designed for her after she died

"Esther, baby! C'mon out!" He swings open the room he designed for her after she died. He looks around at her paintings that were left with him. "You didn't love me!" He starts ripping certain paintings off the wall and taking big gulps from the bottle. Eugene continues back around the upstairs and finally makes it back to the stairs, he was doing well until he fell down the last three stairs. He fell with a thud, "Shit... Fuck." He lies on the floor and mumbles curse words to himself. Now, going down into the basement.

His emotions were all over the place, he grabs a box and sits down on the couch down there. The box labeled 'Esther's Stuff' is held in his hands and he sighs, he places the bottle down beside him and starts to open it. "Oh fuck... Here we go." His voice croaks a bit.